It's been a while.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Meow_Machine
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:17 am
Hi. How is everyone? Really, what's new?
Post updates here and stuff.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:54 pm
Wellllllllllllllllllllllll
I got in a fight at school so I was suspended for like two weeks so I've had lots to catch up on now since I'm back it's so crazy since it's almost the end of the quarter anyway.
But next month is Jason & I's 1 year anniversary so it's all good~ n____n
You?  

Rainbow Bracelets
Captain

Prince Souldragon

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:22 pm
Ohhai =P Im fairly new. Pleasure to meet you.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:39 pm
RB! Wow! O_O I didn't know you were so tough! (actually I did)
So that's kind of cool. Except for the having to catch up on work.
And yaaay! Congrats to you guys!

Hi, Prince Souldragon.

So, with me, I've entered college and everything's going fine and stuff. I'm getting as involved with everything as I can. I'm actually taking 8 classes, but 2 of them are audited because they exceed maximum credits allowed for a freshman. But it's all cool.
I've become treasurer of the GSA at the college here. And I'm really involved with the music department, so I'm having a busy, but good time. I've joined the dance club too!
That's it.  

The_Meow_Machine
Crew

Prince Souldragon

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:11 pm
Hey thats awesome. I wish my HS had a GSA but im too timid to start one XD, well, too timid in real life. Interwebs =/= shyness.

College sounds like fun, even though it is a lot of work from what I understand. Do you know what you plan to major in?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:22 pm
Yeah! I'm gonna major in music. I'm thinking of trying out drama or dance, too. Currently I'm a double major in Music and Business Management. But I'm not sure if I'll stick with Business Management just because it was a spur of the moment thing.
I was like "I'm gonna be a music major?! ******** HOW AM I GONNA MAKE ANY MONEY" so I was like "********, I'll throw business management in there too"

It's ok, btw. It gets better in college. But if you really want to start one, your best bet is to find a female teacher that you're close to (they're most likely to do it) or if you know a gay teacher, and get them to sponsor it. Then it's a teamwork thing.  

The_Meow_Machine
Crew

Prince Souldragon

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:27 pm
The_Meow_Machine
Yeah! I'm gonna major in music. I'm thinking of trying out drama or dance, too. Currently I'm a double major in Music and Business Management. But I'm not sure if I'll stick with Business Management just because it was a spur of the moment thing.
I was like "I'm gonna be a music major?! ******** HOW AM I GONNA MAKE ANY MONEY" so I was like "********, I'll throw business management in there too"

Business management? My friends are a handful, just to keep them from getting in trouble, and getting lost in a movie theater... I dont need to manage anything else tyvm XD burning_eyes burning_eyes

What type of music?
Drama, mmm I do that daily, I proly should have a degree in it accually, godEveryone knows I over-do everything. xp
As far as dance goes... MEMEMEMEMEME!!! I cant dance well but its fun heart
I suppose that makes me rather stereotypical . Kinda. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:49 pm
Hahahahah. Yeah, I'm really not stereotypical at all. Except that I'm a vegetarian. That's the only lesbian stereotype I have.
Otherwise, I LIIIKE GLAMOROUS THINGGSSSS heart

But it kinda sucks though. Cause other lesbians have trouble identifying me as one.  

The_Meow_Machine
Crew

Prince Souldragon

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:59 pm
I think it'd be fun to be flamboyant for a day... AKA expressing myself without care. Thatd be total contrast to my well-controled self though.

EDIT: Its fun making people like "wtf... are you straight or a f**?!" then confuse them more by going off on a tangent. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:24 pm
Dude, that's great. I used to do that aaall the time in high school. Then this girl at my school was like "I need to speak to you."
And I was like "Why?"
And she was like "Because you don't seem straight to me, but I can't really tell."  

The_Meow_Machine
Crew

jason the evil sunflower
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:35 am
hey meow say something funny omg  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:57 am
I'VE GOT A GIAAANNT PEEENISSSSSS scream scream scream  

The_Meow_Machine
Crew

Ask a Gay!

Manage Your Items