Submit

Techycutie

Fashionable Shoujo

8,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:48 pm
I am actually working on a lolita dress that was Alice In Wonderland inspired. It's for my first loli meetup and we are going to see the movie, but was also afraid with the whole, Cosplay lolita thing... so i made it hime style... with 3 lays of ruffle and a waist apron. im making it pastel blue, and the apron, white with blue bows on it.

i'll post the pictures when i finish it.

OH! and i hope this helps:
http://www.hearte.co.jp/product/1083

it's from Heart-E!~<3
hope it helps your decision  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:50 pm
I think it's more like a cosplay of Alice if it's just a regular store-bought halloween costume. You could maybe "poof" it up by adding more lace to the bow, or maybe even blue glitter to help it? I would love to see a Guro-Alice based style though :3

Toeuno

Shameless Sex Symbol

Snigelskit

Lonely Gaian

8,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:20 pm
Raspberry Panic
You do not necessarily have to look like Alice herself but could get an Alice theme

Exactly. I'm actually going the opposite way. I'm creating a somewhat red alice theme with the red alice skirt from bodyline combining with my black natural hair. e.e) Hopefully this outfit will work out XD

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:53 am
do whatever you want…If you want to do Alice who cares if its "cosplay" vs "lolita". I think its all a form of "cosplay" really because you are dressing outside of "traditional" clothing which in a sense makes it a "costume". I put "" because I know its how I feel not generally how everyone else does…DO WHAT YOU WANT! 4laugh

heart heart heart
xoxo  

Rose_Amille

Toothsome Kitten

The Lolita Society.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items