Reply The generalness of it all
Just an idea...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NichiTsukinoko

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:11 pm
Maybe we could have a Halloween fan art contest? Where we draw ponies in costumes. Would that be fun? Would I be the only one drawing? It's just an idea....  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:52 am
I wouldnt even know what to offer as a reward sadly. that and my art is rather not creative sweatdrop

I'd love to have one though baring the first issue sad  

ChibiSkittles
Captain

Lonely Lover

8,750 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200

NichiTsukinoko

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:41 am
maybe we can offer a Kelp o' th' Loch as first place, a four horsemen for second place, and a Stallion Toy Horse for third? To enter each person donates 1000k to the guild leader or a guild mule if we have one. something like that?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:44 am
or maybe we can have first place be the Mustang Toy Horse, and second and third place will be the Stallion Toy Horse, if we are worried about funding?  

NichiTsukinoko

[.Wicked Wonderland.]

Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:50 pm
Awww that sounds like fun.
I don't think I can enter though. My scanner decided it doesn't like my computer anymore and I don't have the time to do a CG. sad

I'd be happy to help with funding if you can round up some people. There's not too many of us. >.>;

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:43 pm
Well we may not be a huge guild but we have 24 members. We could maybe send out a guild announcement that all the members would get. if half of them enter we'll have at least 10 people.  

NichiTsukinoko

The generalness of it all

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff