Reply Community Lounge
Embarassing things Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:17 pm
Umm, I have a lot of embarrassing moments... I'm an awkward person by nature.

The worst thing I can remember right now is this one time, when I was in French class. We were doing an exercise that had us bending over to point at our toes. We were seated in rows, so there wasn't much room between us and when we bent over, the girl in front of me couldn't avoid putting her butt in my face.

Because of the difference in sentence structure, I was having trouble translating something, so my complaint came out in French, "I don't like bending down because Nesha's face was in my crotch."

Of course, everyone else knew what I'd done wrong before I did. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:14 pm
I am warning you now that this is sexual and you'll probably think of me as a disgusting person, but hell, it was hilarious when it happened. Dean still makes fun of me for doing it, too:

ninja Dean and I were doing our thing one more and when we were through, I rolled out of bed. As I was rolling I farted. Trust me. It wasn't an a** fart. The noise came from my v****a. It was the WEIRDEST feeling on the PLANET.

Dean proceeded to laugh asks, "What the hell was that?"

As I kept moving around, I kept skeeking farts. I was so embarrassed at myself, I couldn't help but laugh and Dean couldn't get a good breath of air in. After I had calmed down some, we looked up to see if there was such a thing vaginal farts. There sure is.

Thank UrbanDictionary for clarifying that I am not the only weirdo out there.
ninja  

Chexley

1,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

NecroTech51

2,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:49 pm
I do too many stupid things that I don't feel embarrassed at most of my stunts...However, the closest thing I had to being embarrasses was when my own joke backfired on me in front of my friends...My sister took her huge legs and started giving me a headlock with them...I told her that I wanted to see less fat around me, and she replied with "then go lose some weight..." sweatdrop That was the embarrassing part but, I went with it and started to run on the treadmill while eating celery, and drinking grapefruit juice...About an hour later I put on some tighty whities and asked her if I was Abercrombie & Finch material, and my friends, sister, and I laughed until she puked on my friend next to her... rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:31 pm
...so then the embarrassing part was when she called you fat? My whole family refers to me as a fatass, and when I'm not eating everything they wonder why...Ashley knows...my sister, when she wants to talk to me, will call me "Fatty" My aunt, she calls me "Fat Face".

I don't mind that so much, I mean, after all, if you can't handle your family poking fun at you, then there's no way you're going to handle random strangers making fun of you.

Umm...back on topic...

This was a while back, a good 6 or 7 years ago. I was at my grandma's house in San Carlos, and I had misplaced my glasses. Needless to say, I'm blinder than a bat without them. so I was walking around bumping into everything, but when I went to head outside when they called me to eat, I walked straight through the sliding glass door....like, not bumped into it and was like "whoa...there's a door there" cause, well...I was running...my fat a** was hungry. So I was running through the kitchen, not seeing much until it was right in front of my face, and then all you hear is a shatter, and my uncle screaming from the grill "HOLY s**t!!!"  

Arcanas

Hunter

NecroTech51

2,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:23 pm
Arcanas
...so then the embarrassing part was when she called you fat? My whole family refers to me as a fatass, and when I'm not eating everything they wonder why...Ashley knows...my sister, when she wants to talk to me, will call me "Fatty" My aunt, she calls me "Fat Face".

I don't mind that so much, I mean, after all, if you can't handle your family poking fun at you, then there's no way you're going to handle random strangers making fun of you.

Umm...back on topic...

This was a while back, a good 6 or 7 years ago. I was at my grandma's house in San Carlos, and I had misplaced my glasses. Needless to say, I'm blinder than a bat without them. so I was walking around bumping into everything, but when I went to head outside when they called me to eat, I walked straight through the sliding glass door....like, not bumped into it and was like "whoa...there's a door there" cause, well...I was running...my fat a** was hungry. So I was running through the kitchen, not seeing much until it was right in front of my face, and then all you hear is a shatter, and my uncle screaming from the grill "HOLY s**t!!!"

No the embarrassing part was when my own joke got turn against me, I usually never make that kind of mistake...I felt bad that I opened myself up for that sweatdrop I also, don't care what others say about me, I will usually do something stupid and funny to go with that insult or turns it around against them...Guy called me gay once, so when he left I yelled out that I wouldn't touch his crotch, and my neighbors stared at him until he left...Next time I saw him, he told me I sucked...I replied with "and you blow..." rofl My parents even laughed at that one...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:17 pm
*almost dies laughing at chex's story* rofl

it's alright though, there have been many a night where sean and i wind up farting on each others legs xD

HERE's embarrassment for you. FYI: this is also 18+. chilluns be warned. ninja
well, it's probably safe to say that you guys know... since sean and i are far from each other most of the time, we tend to keep some sexy sparks between us with some ..er.. nekkid displays. o.o *hides head in imaginary turtle shell*
one time, after we'd been dating for a few months, i decided to test the video setting on my camera and send him a sexy video. well he liked it. but unfortunately, his brother happened to pick up his Ipod and see the video. O_O;;;
...his brother's response: "she looks bored" ... >_>
as if that wasn't bad enough, i was talking to sean and his brother again one day, a few months later, about embarrassing situations. my comment was "well hey, you've already seen me naked so what could be worse?"
...sean's bro's response: "that was YOU?!?!?"
*headdesk*
redface  

~DR.MOOFASA~

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:35 pm
Hahah that was a funny one!

Don't know why but that just reminded me of when GTR had first moved in with us, you might have called us rabbits at the time.... Anyways we had fallen off my bed in the midst of things, we kept our shirts on and a blanket had wrapped itself around us when we fell, and my mom walks in. eek She says "Stop doing what you're doing before dad comes in", I said "we're not we were wrestling and GTR pinned me to the floor as we fell off the bed."

I still don't know if she believed us or not.

This next one isn't sexual at all. GTR and I had gone outside for a smoke, we lived in the country so there is almost no light and it was a cloudy night so this night there was no light, not only that we didn't want my parents to know we were smoking at the time. I lit the smoke and seconds later it goes out. I lit it again and had to puff really hard even to see it light up. If fails to stay lit again. So one more time, I light, puff really hard and again it's out. So I decide to see what the hell was going on, oh it was VERY late at night too, I hold the cigerette up to the lighter, light the lighter and see I was trying to light the filter. GTR and I fell over laughing so hard!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:57 pm
xDDD nice one.

that's alright though, because oneday i got to watch my ex light his eyebrow on fire ^^ was hilarious!
that's what he gets for loaning his cig lighter to people who like to turn up the flame. 4laugh  

~DR.MOOFASA~

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:36 pm
Things being cought on fire are really funny! This year I made Lydia cupcakes for her birthday and had the candles in those for her to blow out. I grabbed the camera so that way GTR could see it too and Lydia blows out her candles and lightes her hair on fire at the same time. My sister-in-law says "Um Steph, her hair is on fire" and the frist thing I say is "I know, I got it!" Nice concerned mother eh? rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:08 pm
~DR.MOOFASA~
*almost dies laughing at chex's story* rofl

it's alright though, there have been many a night where sean and i wind up farting on each others legs xD

HERE's embarrassment for you. FYI: this is also 18+. chilluns be warned. ninja
well, it's probably safe to say that you guys know... since sean and i are far from each other most of the time, we tend to keep some sexy sparks between us with some ..er.. nekkid displays. o.o *hides head in imaginary turtle shell*
one time, after we'd been dating for a few months, i decided to test the video setting on my camera and send him a sexy video. well he liked it. but unfortunately, his brother happened to pick up his Ipod and see the video. O_O;;;
...his brother's response: "she looks bored" ... >_>
as if that wasn't bad enough, i was talking to sean and his brother again one day, a few months later, about embarrassing situations. my comment was "well hey, you've already seen me naked so what could be worse?"
...sean's bro's response: "that was YOU?!?!?"
*headdesk*
redface

*rolls on floor* Thats hilarus rofl Great story which I had one like that like that  

Vsha93

Milk and Holy Water

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:22 pm
I am the most embarrassing thing I've ever done.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:54 pm
My ex had a tendency to have the ringtone for 'received text message' set to things that were too often ridiculously appropriate.

Once, we were watching a movie, and the theater was all dark, and I decided to move in, as us guys are wont to do. Anyway, as we're secretly making out in the middle of this movie theater, she receives a text (and had forgotten to turn her phone to vibrate). And it's the 'bow chicka bow wow' theme. People turned, saw, and laughed. It was equal parts awesome and embarrassing.

Another time, she came to visit me at my college dorms, and, eh, things got intimate. Right as we were finishing, she receives a text (someone has great timing, I tell you), and it was set to the Final Fantasy VII 'victory' theme. The embarrassing part of that one was realizing why I was laughing so hard; it was because I am such a nerd that I knew what it was before the second note of the song.  

CR Kyrie

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:09 am
lol I wish I coulda seen that theater experience for myself, Ranuu  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:37 pm
It was somewhat epic  

CR Kyrie