Welcome to Gaia! ::

The G Gundam Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to the G Gundam anime. 

Tags: g-gundam, anime 

Reply DOMON'S DOMAIN
Come and Introduce yourselves!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hitachiingirl
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:58 pm
This is were we all can introduce ourselves. Why? That way we all can get to know each other. blaugh Post anything you want us to know. ^^ Like how you got into G Gundam in the first place. Have fun in the G Gundam Guild!

Me, My name is Momo. ^^ I got into G Gundam beacuse of a friend of mine. She know who she is. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:52 pm
Hi I'm Twilight_Rainraven, Raven for short. The twilight part is a reference to Kingdom Hearts (NOT the vampire book), the Rain part is a G Gundam referrence, and raven is for Raven from the Teen Titans. I was blueraventwilight untill about a week ago, just incase anyone was wandering who I was.

I actually didn't start watching G Gundam for the first time untill around episode 12 because toonami didn't do a good job advertizing it, so it didn't look interesting. Then I got really bored one day and decided to watch it anyway, and I basically bowed down and worshipped its awesomeness.  

Twilight_Rainraven
Crew

Hakizimana Inu
Crew

Perfect Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:16 pm
HELLO!!!! I'm Haki, Lao, Tzu as people seem to call me now a days on here!

I started to watch Gundom a long time ago starting with the George/ Domon series... Though after the Gundom with the little dudes I kinda stopped watching it but started watching it when Gundom 00 Riser came on Syfy and once again became a devoted gundom watcher!

My favorite Gundom character in all the Gundoms is Setsuna.

Thats it I think!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:10 pm
Hello Im vincent the demon shogun I got into G gundam with tunami but I prefer the non senserd version on a site that I use called anivide. my favorite G gundam gundam is devil gundam most evil he he ehh (gits hit by rain ) lise unconsuse on groud with face indistinguisable.

User Image  

Vincent the demon shogun

DOMON'S DOMAIN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces