Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zexions D a r k Angel

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:45 am
I despise Light. Although I did like him in the beginning, he really started to annoy me. And as much as I love and adore L, I'm even on Kira's side...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:03 pm
Sailor_Solitaire
heart Now before I say this, allow me to clarify. The fact that I don't like a character, doesn't mean I don't think they belong in the story. On the contrary. A good story often needs a balance of characters we love, and characters we hate.

That being said. Misa did kind of annoy me... a lot. At some point, I was hoping they'd find a way to kill her off. About that time, they killed L. Then I really went nuts. heart

Actually Misa does die. o_o After the series ends. I know this cause of the "13th book" its like..a bonus thingy  

Gloomy Weeaboo

ok stfu

Girl-Crazy Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:20 pm
MISA!!!!! SHE BUGS ME!!!!! it must be the voice. -_-  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:29 pm
Glasswinged-Anime-Addict
I don't really like Misa. She's a little blonde who is so... weird. mad All she does is want Light's love, and she is completely blind to the fact that he's just using her. scream Idiot!

Yes, However, she DID tell Light that he could use her when they first met... she does want his love more than anyone...-_- pssh  

ok stfu

Girl-Crazy Fairy

Everything Death Note

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas