Reply Community Lounge
Suggestions for my 21st Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:56 pm
My best friend made me promise to not do what her boyfriend did for his 21st: Go out to a bar with some friends and only drink non-alcoholic stuffs XP

But for my birthdays I don't usually plan anything. I hang out with some friends and/or family at some point in that week. Details usually work themselves out ^^

Also, Metal/Fantasy fancy-dress is indeed win 3nodding

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:42 pm
Wow creepy panny, I live IN Midland! STALKER!!! rofl  

God-Raped-Me

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:22 pm
I would suggest, having a party with friends and drinking as much as you know you can handle. I do NOT suggest getting drunk off your a** or so drunk you forget everything that happened, my friend did that on his 21st and he was pissed he didn't get to fully enjoy the day.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:38 am
I barbecued on my 21st
but that was simply because it was a nice sunny day at our summerhouse where we were.
My brother turning two was a bigger deal then celebrating me turning 21 =],
I got gifts as an "Oh yeah btw" thing and it was generally quiet.  

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:41 pm
I wanted Saki so my uncle who always knows the best restaurants suggested a place and the immediate family went.
Best sushi ever and the waiter was astounded that little ol' me was 21. XD
Would have liked to do something with my friends but we were all so very busy.

Do the dress up thing!! A friend had a costume party once. It doesn't sound like that big a thing but it's a whole lot of fun!! Especially since some people really get into it. So yeah do it!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:03 pm
Also, What did you do on yours? What would you like to have done? Banana? If you've not passed it, What would you like to do?

I dont like celebrating my b days, what did I did in my 19 b day have a small reunion with some friends eat food drink alcohol and play games later in the night we went to a rave...but oh well my friends did all for me the food cake everything

What can you do for yours since you are 21 Absint lol, mmm why dont you go to a strippers club with your friends have som drinks and well you know  

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:28 pm
@Psycha - I wanted to find a rave or throw a rave for mine, then I decided against it. I'd like to go to another rave in my life, but overall, it's not worth the trouble of THROWING one. If a rave happened to be that night, then hell yeah I would go >_>

Every year on my birthday my friends and I always just get together and sit around while watching movies/anime/listening to music. I like keeping things relaxed.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:11 am
Bass, that idea is AWESOME and I am JEALOUS like you do not know. You will have the best time ever! Also, woot to you and Dark Wyvern for the November dates. Scorpio ftw. rofl

Well, I used to have parties, but I ran out of ideas, so I just get my birthdays off from work and run around without pants the entire day. I'm not yet twenty-one (I turn twenty on November 17,) but when I do I want to buy a shitload of alcohol and lie around my house drinking until I don't qualify as a cherry anymore. Maybe I'll go to EPCOT and drink my way around the world.

Nothing near as cool as yours. biggrin  

The Dinosaur Next Door

YukiOfTheMightnightHour

5,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:01 pm
My 21st birthday is this November too! The 18th, right in the middle. I agree with your idea, which is actually what I am going to do, invite all the friends that are still around, have a couple of drinks stuff my face full of junk and pop, play video games and watch movies for as long as I want and then go back to my BF's house. *wink* ^_~  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:37 pm
GET SNOCKERED! mrgreen (translation: get on-your-a**-drunk. ^^)

hmm... well it's supposed to be a huge birthday, especially in some cultures. where my family's from, on your 21st birthday you get a kind of ceremonial key ^^ it's like a symbol that now you're an adult, and you're free to come and go as you please, etc. that was a pretty big deal for me, and i had to wait until my uncle got back from south africa again to get my key =D <3

i can honestly say, though, that if you plan a big party and have high expectations, nothing ever goes according to plan. *shrug* xD for mine, i went to one of my favourite resturants with my friends... but one of my friends got burnt by her plate, and drinks were spilled, and it was generally pretty uncomfortable because that friend was particularly hyperactive. O_o

BUT! you can have fun. biggrin invite people you like, who won't embarass you.
is there a gigantic arcade type place you can take friends to?
whatever you decide to do, make sure it's something you LIKE doing. ^^ paintball, etc. have fun. cool (also, WOOT for November babies =D)  

~DR.MOOFASA~

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces