Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cross Academy - The after story

Back to Guilds

The RolePlay afterstory of Vampire knight the series. 

Tags: vampire, roleplay, school, romance, hunters 

Reply Announcements Forum
Please Explore Your Guild!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXxKaname_KuranxXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:02 pm
You may have noticed a few changes in the past day or two in the organization of the guild.

The Role play has been extended, allowing you more options and places to go and meet with your dorm and class mates and teachers in other areas of Cross Academy! You all now have your own dorms to explore, your classrooms, Hunter HQ (for you hunters out there) and now there is so much to see and do!

Please feel free to RP anytime, and I hope that you do enjoy the new layout. I would like to thank Yuuki for allowing me to do this, so thank you very much!

ALSO!!! Great news! To spice things up a little, we will have annual events like balls to enjoy! These events will last anywhere from two to three weeks, so you will all have plenty of time to experience and enjoy that!

AND!!! Every now and then we will have contests like avie art, cosplay, video, etc here in the event forums (for now). Prizes could be a number of things such as maybe a gaia item, some gold, gaia cash, free avie art, or whatever. It depends on the contest. More information about contests will be released at a later date! In order to enter into a contest, you MUST be an active member of this guild. So that means, POST!

If you have any questions regarding the layout of the RP or anything at all, please contact me or post in the Q&A threads somewhere or in the Announcements forum.

Thank you for your patience and I hope you enjoy and have fun roleplaying!

Kuran Kaname

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:54 pm
YAY 1st reply...i suck at roleplay so ill try mi best k redface sweatdrop  

xXYuukiKuranXx13

xXxKaname_KuranxXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:03 pm
You need to make sure that you are literate. Meaning that you have to spell out words, use punctuation, and write in story format. If you dont, you will have a lot of angry RPers on you, and none of us want that. Also, be sure to make sure that any Vampire Knight character you want to do is not already taken.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:20 pm
l, i may be... young.... but i rp alot, ive been rping for 5 years yay lol, and im a good speller, but i typ fast, so sometimes i make typo's XD  

renokorino

3,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Mikoto00727

5,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:09 pm
That would be really good for the guild. I like how everything is organized properly and the topics are understandable.  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 10:17 pm
i will try my best  

lostdeathblackrose

Romantic Vampire

8,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
Announcements Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash