Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cross Academy - The after story

Back to Guilds

The RolePlay afterstory of Vampire knight the series. 

Tags: vampire, roleplay, school, romance, hunters 

Reply Announcements Forum
Guild Changes!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes?
  Good?
  Bad?
  Either way is fine, as long as we still RP!
View Results

xXxKaname_KuranxXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:31 pm
Hello everyone. You may have noticed that there are changes being made to the guild! This is to help make the guild a better place to RP! Right now, there are currently seven new subcatagories:

Moon Dorm
Sun Dorm
Star Dorm
Cross Academy
Hunter Headquarters
Main Events (where the Main RP events will take place)
Non-RP (where anything not relating to the RP will take place)

All students will be required to check in with their appropriate dorm. Humans and day class students are in the Sun Dorm, and Vampires and Night class students are in the Moon Dorms. Teachers and Hunters will be in the Star Dorm.

New rules have been put in place as well to help keep this guild active and make it a good community.

If any of you have any suggestions or ideas, please post here and let me know! We want to know what YOU want from this guild.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:33 pm
The SubForums

The guild's subforums will all be RP forums, and inside each forum, are more forums.

These forums represent different areas of the Subforum. For example, the library, male and female dorms, etc of the Moon and Sun dorms.

This guild is far from being complete, so please be patient while we get these quirks sorted and guild organized. ^.^

xXxKaname_KuranxXx
Vice Captain

xXxKaname_KuranxXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:35 pm
New Rules

Along with changes to the guild, some minor new rules have been set in place. These rules are nothing major! I promise! Basically they state that you should be active, follow Gaia Terms of Service, etc. Nothing big or heartbreaking. They also include literacy and such. But all of us here are literate, so no worries about that. ^.^

These rules are in immediate effect.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:37 pm
The Dorms

Moon Dorm: (OPEN) Vampires and Night Class

Sun Dorm: (OPEN) Humans and Day Class

Star Dorm: (once the male dorms for the day class) Teachers and Hunters

xXxKaname_KuranxXx
Vice Captain

xXxKaname_KuranxXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:40 pm
OPEN:

Moon Dorm
Sun Dorm
Star Dorm
Cross Academy
Main Events
Non RP

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:21 am
i think these ideas are great sir. but can we have music in this guild because i want something that entertain me and other students that makes us feel calm is that okay with u  

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250

xXxKaname_KuranxXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:25 am
Mika VonHellson
i think these ideas are great sir. but can we have music in this guild because i want something that entertain me and other students that makes us feel calm is that okay with u

How do you mean? I think it is a great idea, but I am genuinely curious. Do you mean as in a forum?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:32 am
yes please whenever i stress out on my educated life i listen to it with music letting it play while i listen to it while it soothes me. u can post in the forum please thank u  

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250
Announcements Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items