Submit

Luamervara

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:03 am
Ok, so~ I'm restarting this guild I bought like some years back (A few of the older members went " D: Hey Rei~<3 Wanna?"

And I do. We're all in agreement that it takes place in the future.

And if you've read the Dead Moon Thread thingymajigger I had in the arts section you'll totally get what I'm trying to figure out-SO!

Basic Premise is: Dark/DeadMoon's the reincarnation of Queen Nehellenia got her senshi together and they all took down Sailor Moon and Co. Then took over their place as rulers.

Alright, my problem is that I can't decided whether to leave the original plot alone or to change it a bit.

Original Idea- Well, the Dreamsnatchers actually kidnapped a newborn Chibiusa and they reared her to be either a consort/or just some companion to the Queen herself. The originals that survived (Mercury,Jupiter, Endymion, Artemis, Diana, Venus, Uranus, Pluto, Helios) all live as outlaws and for the most part they're trying (unsuccessfully) to build a rebellion against the monarchy. They've figured out there are new senshi that are suppose to take their place.
The only problem is is that some of them might not want to join and do anything about what's going on.

What I want to know is if it sounds more appealing as it is or if the following would be a good addition to the plot.

I also tossed in at one point that there are shards of the Silver crystal (which was originally shattered at the end of the second battle between the Dreamsnatchers and the Sol Senshi ) was scattered all over the world as well.

I was also thinking that instead of them ever having Chibiusa that if she and Usagi had both died. (Usagi fighting even though she's pregnant.) Which is a far more demoralizing blow then anything.
And/Or Endymion becoming a trophy husband to the new Queen.

x.x; It would settle things more but.. gah.. Dx;  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:09 am
Sounds pretty interesting, but I'm not too good at roleplaying and stories. Dx I wish you the best luck getting it restarted, though!

I definitely would go with the original idea and build on that. The Silver Crystal being destroyed just reminds me of Inuyasha and that pearl thingie (forgot actual name). Is Usagi alive in the original? =O  

Nariana

Hygienic Genius

Luamervara

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:45 pm
No she dies along with Mars and Neptune and Saturn.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:23 pm
That is very indepth. I almost/slightly got lost in reading that. sweatdrop

I like the idea of Endymion being a trophy husband. Donno why. And the shard thing kind of inspires hope. (Course if it was me, I would have them fail at getting all the shards cause Im evil like that.)  

Gabriella Ellenor

Hallowed Shapeshifter

Luamervara

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:16 pm
Lol, you're as bad as me. I should tell you what happened to the old crowd:-

Setsuna's insane. Driven insane. Haruka lost an eye, Makoto lost an arm, Ami cannot walk and while Minako looks like she's untouched- she's riddled with scars and such.

Endymion's going to be a little bit battle scarred as is Artemis. (Luna died with Usagi.).

*ahem.*

But we're trying to get it restarted and all. T__T' *There's so much to do...*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:38 pm
ME?! Bad?! Ok, maybe a little. xD

You can do it. I believes in you!!! ~thumbs up~

On an off note, Is it bad that I started making bad guys of the bad guys in my story? (So in other words they would help Usagi and her friends)  

Gabriella Ellenor

Hallowed Shapeshifter

Luamervara

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:13 pm
xDD; Maybe? I'm always such a flipflop on Usagi and the rest. I just like whoring Mamoru around. x3  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:17 pm
Nothings wrong with that. Every good story has to have some form of whoring. rofl Preferably of the legal kind....  

Gabriella Ellenor

Hallowed Shapeshifter

Luamervara

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:20 pm
He's legal of course. ;3 Mostly..then again it's not considered sex with m/m so~<3  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:21 pm
This is why I should pay more attention over here, it took me lurking on Yaten's account to notice this was back up and running. XD  

Saturn Tomoe Hotaru

Luamervara

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:33 pm
D: I'm like that you know?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:25 pm
You're so creative when it comes to these plots. She was the villain that pissed me off the most in the series, though and I am not sure if I like a story centering around her XD

That is a personal thing though.

Your writing is excellent and your plotlines are very, very intriguing. I like the idea of keeping Sailor Moon alive.

You know what would be really neat? If Usagi was preggos before Endymion was snatched up so Chibiusa is still alive as well, but you can have Nahelinia bear one of his children, too...

Okay, maybe I am not so good with the idea department.  

Vivid Fizz
Crew

Distinct Elder

Luamervara

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:54 am
Actually I settled with the original storyline a little for the RPG purposes. *As it was more successful like that.* xD; Funny story on how it all came out at first.

I created Elation and decided to used Nehellenia for her background because-well- I always thought how she ended up in SuperS pissed me off a little bit. All that and "OoH SPARKLY CRYSTAL *Sings* You're not Alone~" bit kinda ruined a cool villianness for me. But it opened up the possibility of her coming back in a different way.

So, I always used the fact that when you get down to it nearly all the Serenitys just seal/banish things away mostly. So what if Nehellenia was actually in an Illusion of her childhood and all and breaks from it. She's actually really dead and is a Starseed herself, so with the lingering anger and memories she reincarnates as a child.

For the purpose of the rpg then (that I just joined) Elation had no real feel for vengeance or wanting to hurt anyone. She just wanted friends. But the girl that played Usagi reacted to her 'supposed darkness' that they actually attacked her (She's like 8/9 years old versus 14-16 year olds..really fair fight.)

And...that started everything. Originally she was extremely unstable and was obsessed with the White Moon and making them pay for -everything- they did.

*Added that Nehellenia and Serenity were cousins from another Planet and Serenity ran away from there leaving the planet and her cousin doomed without her help. And then the fact that before she went mad, she lost her husband (Didn't love him but was really fond of him.) and her baby. So she became obsessed with this story about the Golden Crystal and how it would amplify her powers-thus can save her planet. And the Reason she wants to stay young is that when she brings her family back- they would recognize her.

But Serenity basically denies her when she's looking for help with the Golden Crystal saying it's not hers to give. And then Nehellenia gets all angry and curses P. Serenity -Yeah it was the lil girl's birthday- and that's how she ends up in a mirror xD; *

However!

For the Restarted DMR I went with- Usagi's dead. However Chibiusa's alive. Endymion's a trophy and in this they have a younger daughter (who I borrowed from my AU Line) Naoko who's turning five. =3

We have Neos that are suppose to awaken but it's up to them completely if they want to fight either for the Rebels or for the Monarchy.

--

In the AU Line I have= Elation and her senshi run off the Sols. She has Endymion and is pregnant with her first child with him.
They go on to rule the world but the Sol senshi (Lunatics) harass Neo Belenus (Tokyo). Around the time their twins are about (8/9)

Taciturn- the oldest twin- finds out the Endymion and Serenity(Moon) have been having an affair, but he's denying it's happening as he can't believe their father would ever do such a thing.

Elation's well aware that Endymion's having an affair with Serenity and allows it. It's part of the weird uneasy treaty they have in a way.

When Saori's birthday party comes around, the Lunatics break with the treaty and attack the Golden Palace. The kids run off accidentally fall through the Time Gate and therefor through time.

Meanwhile, the Lunatics took over the Palace 'freeing' Endymion.. However. they killed Elation and two/three other of her senshi.

So Endymion's like "I ..can't actually accept this but at the same time..." deal because he gotten fond of Elation too when..she's sane. <<; But then he also thinks about his kids who are innocent in the whole thing.

And not to mention, Serenity's bombshell for him was she was pregnant with their Chibiusa.

83 And that's the future that the kids get to go back to.

*Am mean.* Oh...right, um the Kids actually fell back in time about a two years or so after Stars Ended. Saori falls in with the Inner senshi. the Twins are at a Catholic church. o.o

Apparently they do have a part as to -how- their future ended up like that.

*And..yeah.. >>; *

Of course I follow Saori's line in it all. <<;  
The Galaxy Cauldron

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces