Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Introductions!! Make a thread and introduce yourself to the guild!!
V, I'm Kim.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you like to get to know me?
  More than likely.
  Probably not.
  You sound pretty cool.
  We should def chill together!
View Results

Mama Frigg

Interstellar Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:03 am
If you didn't already know, [and if you did, you must know just as much about peace as I do] that ''V'' means ''Peace'' without having to write it. Shorthand sorta.

Well, as before. I'm Kim. I made an account back in 03, but I lost that account in 2005 to one of the most hardcore crimes on Gaia there is. Yup, hacked. Haxxord. H@x'd. Yeah, all that.

Uhm, this is my latest account, not including my mule. Which I hardly get on at all, I'm so used to being on my main I just forget and by the time I remember I have a mule, I'm already in a deep conversation with someone.

I'm kind of an oldie on here. I've been here since I was 10 years old. When I first found myself addicted to ''pot'' and cigs. I feel like I'm 30 years old still playing this. I just feel ancient. I was one of the very first accounts made.

Uhm, I love a good conversation. So if you have one, my typing would love to meet your typing. I like a good RP, but I'm not a huge fan of it. It's just something I do when I get really bored. So if you want to, I guess hit me up. It'll be straight.

I don't listen to the p***y stuff people call hip hop, rap, country, oldies, newdies, whatever it may be. Weak stuff, you know. I listen to heavy metal, screamo, death metal, black metal, what have you. I love the screaming, the lower tones... it soothes me. Makes me chill out, you know?
Some examples of what I listen to:
[x] _ [x] _ [x] _ [x] _ [x]
Enjoy, I sure will. (:

I'm a HUGE hippie and I AM a huuuuuuuuuuuuuge fan of Jimi Hendrix. He's my hero, and I don't care if you have negative thoughts on him, just don't bring them up around me. I do take it offensive. I wear a peace sign bracelet and that baby never comes an inch from my wrist; without it, I feel naked. I freak out. I wish I could have lived back in the 60's. Time of the weed and trippin' s**t. And Gratefull Dead/Jimi Hendrix. That would have made my life the greatest. Like I said, I am a hippie and I love it. Everything about the lifestyle, the people. Okay, for those of you who like Jimi Hendrix:
[x] _ [x] _ [x] _ [x]

Faves: cereal, water or green tea, marlboro/camel, hands, eyes, pink, heavy metal, ''pot'', cats, other hippies, cali, germany, internet, people [the chill ones], comments mostly, music, showers.

Hates: vegetables, chef boyardee, pall mall/misty/slim, feet, black, country, period, dogs, hippie haters, tennessee, florida, boring people, xylophones, baths.

Phobias: clowns, spiders, what's in the dark.

tl;dr -+_+- read faves, hates, phobias.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:51 am
wow, what a great introduction!
i´m late but welcome to the guild!  

Ameliechan

9,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Partygoer 500
Introductions!! Make a thread and introduce yourself to the guild!!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games