Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
gaia cash - Answered

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cartrain

4,450 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:04 pm
I got 2 gaia cards from walmart and gaia is treating it like pay pal. also supposed to get penguin from walmart card. didn't happen. are these glitches that will be fixed or should i contact someone else.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:10 pm
Cartrain
I got 2 gaia cards from walmart and gaia is treating it like pay pal. also supposed to get penguin from walmart card. didn't happen. are these glitches that will be fixed or should i contact someone else.

I had a similar experience  

Anaithnid Miuil

Swashbuckling Pirate

13,950 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:06 pm
Have you been to this page? If not, go there and, under Have a Gaia Cash Card?, type in the pin on the back of your card and click "Redeem." Do this for each card. Your Gaia Cash amount should be raised according to how much Cash you purchased and you should receive your Aquarium Penguin in your inventory.

If you have done all of the above and you still have not received your Cash or Penguin, or if there is some sort of error, please visit the Gaia Online Help Center page on the matter and send in a Ticket to the Gaia Online staff as to notify them of your situation and so that they may find its solution.

☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games