Welcome to Gaia! ::

Johto's Pokémon Academy ♥ A pokémon RP guild :: CLOSED!!

Back to Guilds

When it comes down to it, only one school seems to be strict on Caterpies... 

Tags: Pokemon, Literate, Roleplaying, Johto, Academy 

Reply ✔Johto's Pokemon Academy // Main Forum
Updates and Announcments.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cresii
Captain

Dapper Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:31 pm
U p d a t e sxxxa n dxxxA n n o u n c m e n t s .

This Thread is made especially for when I add something to the guild or when I can give the "OK" to start posting in a certain forum.

Also I will announce who I'm promoting to Crew and their duties in that section. Please do not overdo your positioning. If a Crew member ticks me off, I will also announce their demotion. Also take the time to read announcments carefully and not gush through them. They could save you from getting striked.

Thank you.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:41 pm
Update:

Armonhy and Muffin will be promoted to Crew. Reasons: You don't need to busy your little heads off as of why. Also a new leveling, move learning and currancy system will be on the way soon. Not telling you when. Also I'm in a very bad mood today. Don't piss me off.

Also, Commando is being too spoilt cause he's in crew. Thus I will need crew members for each inspection. One for checking the wallets and making sure that no one is cheating yen off our backs. (people will need to state in their journals where, how, why, for what, and ect they spent or gained yen on.

Eg.

Blah blah I spent 400 yen on a new bike in the pokemart.

Pokemart will need to be a link to the page in which you spent or gained money.

Your Captian,
Anna

Cresii
Captain

Dapper Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150

Commando Omnipants
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:09 pm
Update:

As of today, all old class threads with posts will be moved to a hidden forum, act as if your class was interrupted by strange characters. You can be confused, happy, or whatever else about it. If you need some information from any of the old threads, please feel free to PM me, and I'll gladly retrieve it for you.

Also, all teachers have become NPCs, meaning, if you have a character that's a teacher, you'll either need to delete them, or make them another member of staff. A few more staff positions will be added as time goes on.

We're also working on a number of other systems to make your RP experience more fun and enjoyable, so please wait patiently while we get things up. Classes will be down until I edit this post saying otherwise, but other than that, all other areas of the school are open.

You should be seeing some interesting new NPCs and areas popping up around, so be excited about that, as well.

Edit; Classes are up, and will be ready to RP on the next class day, 9-21-09! Make sure you check the RP calendar, and have fun in classes!

Crew Member,
Omni

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:00 am
Update:

Going off of Omni's update...another system currently being worked on is an academy calendar to help better regulate time in the RP, mostly for attending classes and such. Even though it isn't up yet (it will be soon, so keep an eye out for it), I can inform you that classes will start up again on Monday. If you would like to get a head start on helping your characters transition to this new system, I would suggest you RP as nighttime and get them off to their dorms for bed by the week's end. It will make things so much easier for you come Monday.

Crew Member,
Armohny

Armohny
Vice Captain

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Armohny
Vice Captain

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:57 pm
Update:

The new RP Calendar is up. EVERYONE should read it! Familiarize yourself with it. Check it often. Let it be your RP guide!

Also, very important note! This calendar does not go into affect until Monday (real week...as in, the 21st of September). Thank you.

Crew Member,
Armohny

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:18 pm
Update:

Good news! JULIANO is the family of professionals we have coming here. And not only have they offered to give us such quality teaching, but they also have donated large sums to the school, which has been used to add new areas both inside and outside. But they're under construction right now, so wait patiently, please. We know you're excited.

Also! Because the classes are being set up by the Julianos right now, classes have been canceled, and won't be able to be entered until the next class day. So while you wait, why not head over to the Club House? Clubs are up and running, so why not jump on in and join the fun. Both teachers and students alike can make clubs, just make sure to follow the procedure, and have fun!

Crew Member,
Omni

Commando Omnipants
Vice Captain

Armohny
Vice Captain

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:24 pm
Update:

Tomorrow/Today is the big day (depending on when you read this and your timezone)! I hope all of you got your characters to bed and are ready to start roleplaying according to the RP Calendar from here on out. It's going to be morning and a brand new day of classes is about to begin! Good luck everyone!

P.S. Oh! This just in! It's a note from the school administration: Please remember to bathe at some point before attending your classes. Your teachers and classmates would greatly appreciate it...

>.> Uh, yeah...cleanliness is close to godliness as they say. Hahaha sweatdrop But seriously though...shower? Thanks.

Crew Member,
Armohny

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:17 pm
Update:

I've got a couple of announcements to make:

{indent}• Catching Class is now a 2-period class. Students who wish to attend this class must do so first thing in the morning and pack a lunch because it lasts until the end of the school day.
{indent}• Students have to post first in catching class before heading out to the field for that day.
{indent}• Students only get 5 pokeballs each catching class in which to obtain Pokemon.
{indent}• In case you didn't know, Pokemon eggs hatch after 3 RP days...(aka 3 real weeks from when you get them).
{indent}• All uniforms must be worn before class - particularly for Battle Class because those uniforms have special, unique features.

That's it for that stuff...more will probably come soon. Also, I would like to add:

I'm pleased with the way the RP calendar is going and how hard you guys are working to follow it! I realize that it may need some minor modifications and that this week is really just a "test run" for it. Next week will be a continuation of the "test run," so don't fuss too much if you're a little behind. Just keep your pace for now and try to learn the ropes (particularly all the new stuff that's going on with classes too). As long as your character is ready to start "tomorrow" in the RP by Monday morning again, I don't care if some stuff takes a little longer.

It won't always be this way though. After the trial period is over, we will expect everyone to try and keep up. We're just doing this for now so its easier for everyone to adjust.

Crew Member,
Armohny

Armohny
Vice Captain

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Armohny
Vice Captain

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:49 pm
Update:

I edited the RP Calendar a bit in order to extend the school day.

Crew Member,
Armohny

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:16 am
Update:

Because some people have been dropping their extra characters and we've dropped staff, I've edited the dorm rooms. Some characters have been moved from their previous dorms to accommodate the new changes and incoming students (though I really tried to keep it the same, some could just not be helped). If you were moved, you may feel free to blame the administration for this change within the RP...

Crew Member,
Armohny

Armohny
Vice Captain

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Armohny
Vice Captain

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:22 pm
Update:

Back! After a really long hiatus...

Anyway, in the spirit of getting the guild active again, some crew members have been working hard (or at least somewhat, hehehe) around here lately - including me. I've got a few small announcements that you guys should know about:

I have gone back to updating the RP Calendar. Thanks to Winevy for taking care of it in my absence! I hope you all are still checking it! Tomorrow, Monday Nov. 30th (in real life), we will begin classes again! This will be the first RP day of classes after the fall break. Also, winter break will be coming up soon...about the same time as our real winter break, so look forward to that! Plan to do something fun during that time.

Another announcement: I have updated the profile skeleton for student applications. It needed a bit of tweaking since we now have lockers and have no need to be constantly updating student profiles in addition to our lockers. Also, it looks a little nicer. Credit still goes to Anna for the design, because its a design she's used before.

IMPORTANT NOTICE!!! In regards to profiles: I realize a lot of people have become inactive or have abandoned some of their extraneous characters. If you are no longer planning on using a character that is listed in the student applications thread, please delete the profile posts or PM me so that I may delete them! I also need to know so that I can update Dorm listings!

Crew Member,
Armohny

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:15 pm
Update:

Okay hey guys, it's your newest crew member, Drew. I'm posting this to annouce that Gaia has fixed it's glitch and that it is safe to RP once more, so get to it. ^__^

Also be expecting an Arc in the up-coming month or so.

That is all.

Downlow Otaku
Vice Captain

Distinct Winner

✔Johto's Pokemon Academy // Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out