Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lego!

Back to Guilds

There's a reason we're the newest sensation since sliced bread. Come on in and find out. 

Tags: lego, mindstorms, creation, bionicle, trippindicular 

Reply Everything Lego!
D:

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

--TokyoRock--
Captain

1,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:36 pm
I want a Mindstorms block so badly, but they're around $150! So for now, I'll just have to make my contraption manually controlled.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:24 am
lol im not creative e-nuff for the mindstorm set but i have a freind who can build and program his own its so cool ^^  

kayasto

Invisible Gaian

vulpineCrafter

Playful Shapeshifter

15,000 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:12 pm
Dude, I want a mindstorms. They sound so cool.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:46 am
hydr0ph0en1x

Yes, they do.  

--TokyoRock--
Captain

1,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Signature Look 250

--TokyoRock--
Captain

1,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:46 am
hydr0ph0en1x

Watching videos on You Tube about what they can do doesn't help either!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:50 am
They sound cool but i don't think i am ready for them.
Just the word Mindstorm sounds complicated! sweatdrop  

Crazy for Ferrets

kayasto

Invisible Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:38 am
--TokyoRock--
hydr0ph0en1x

lol ima do that now and @gymnest2235: it is complicated cuz in my town the really smart ppl in my skool have to build 1 and program it for a contest or somthing and they said its not easy Q-Q so ill prolly nvr be able to use that set sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:39 pm
kayasto
--TokyoRock--
hydr0ph0en1x

lol ima do that now and @gymnest2235: it is complicated cuz in my town the really smart ppl in my skool have to build 1 and program it for a contest or somthing and they said its not easy Q-Q so ill prolly nvr be able to use that set sweatdrop

Wow I forgot about those. My school doesn't have one, but I may be able to start one. That would be so cool.  

--TokyoRock--
Captain

1,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Signature Look 250

kayasto

Invisible Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:59 am
--TokyoRock--
kayasto
--TokyoRock--
hydr0ph0en1x

Wow I forgot about those. My school doesn't have one, but I may be able to start one. That would be so cool.

heck yea it would ^^ have your own little lego club at skool xD that would be awesome  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:43 pm
kayasto
--TokyoRock--
kayasto
--TokyoRock--
hydr0ph0en1x

heck yea it would ^^ have your own little lego club at skool xD that would be awesome

Little? Little?! I'm thinking HUGE!  

--TokyoRock--
Captain

1,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Signature Look 250

kayasto

Invisible Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:42 am
--TokyoRock--
kayasto
--TokyoRock--
kayasto
--TokyoRock--
hydr0ph0en1x

lol it would start out small then it may grow but out of all the ppl who are still into legos but arte embarrased to admit it they prolly wouldnt go xP i would go if it were my skool biggrin i would be the bionicle guy lol i have all 12 glatorian now, 2 agori (ranuu and berix) Fero/Skirmix, Tuma, and Toa Mata Nui ^^ i cant wait to get the Thornatus vehicle tho >w< its so cool, lots of tan peices to biggrin i would get it now but im saving to get Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days 2marow ^^ i sold 3 of my games to get some money and i cant w8 to play it >w< sry i got off topic >.>;  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:44 am
kayasto
--TokyoRock--
kayasto
--TokyoRock--
kayasto

lol it would start out small then it may grow but out of all the ppl who are still into legos but arte embarrased to admit it they prolly wouldnt go xP i would go if it were my skool biggrin i would be the bionicle guy lol i have all 12 glatorian now, 2 agori (ranuu and berix) Fero/Skirmix, Tuma, and Toa Mata Nui ^^ i cant wait to get the Thornatus vehicle tho >w< its so cool, lots of tan peices to biggrin i would get it now but im saving to get Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days 2marow ^^ i sold 3 of my games to get some money and i cant w8 to play it >w< sry i got off topic >.>;

You're getting the new Kingdom Hearts? crying  

--TokyoRock--
Captain

1,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Signature Look 250

kayasto

Invisible Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:28 pm
ya got it the day it came out (Spetember 29th 2009) ive played it for 30 hours now xP still havnt beat it but i think im just over half way thru ^^ i cant w8 to beat it so i can do co-op missions with mah freinds biggrin you have a DS right tokyo??? go out and buy the gamme if you havnt already ^^ its worth it...and i sugest getting the guide book to if you can xP so if you get em both go to game stop and buy them together cuz you get 20% off the guide if you buy the game ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:55 pm
kayasto
--TokyoRock--
kayasto
--TokyoRock--
kayasto

wow there are a lot of quotes! blaugh  

Crazy for Ferrets

Everything Lego!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces