Rules
Pokemon List
Stone List
Profile Skeleton
Accepted Profile
Comic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:37 pm
Story

At the Spear Pillar, Arceus has called a meeting for all legendaries to attend. The discussion was how humans are trying to capture them and use them for selfish needs. More human societies are being built and more forests destroyed. Some of the pokemon had nowhere to go and were just captured by the evil humans. The world was no longer safe for pokemon, Arceus concluded. They needed a plan, and Giratina had one: Human extermination. The legendaries were appalled and greatly disagreed with Giratina's solution. Then Palkia came up with the perfect solution: He would create a new world just for pokemon. The legendaries agreed this was the perfect solution.
Suddenly Xatu came to Arceus with a prophecy, "The reflection of the shadow will rise, as worlds collide. And the rainbow orbs will bond the souls of the stone bearers with the fate of the world." Arceus didn't know what the prophecy meant... But Xatu also foresaw a war with Arceus at the head. Arceus said that must be false. But it must have been true.
So Palkia created the planet Palestia and all the pokemon who wanted to leave came to the new planet, others stayed. But Giratina was sent to the reverse world in Palestia. But right as he got there, a shadow cloud engulfed him and turned him completely evil. He plotted to start a war and it was some select humans' destinies to stop the war. But in order to get to the world, the humans were turned into pokemon. But they had all of their human memories, but no clue why there were there or why they were pokemon.

Sasayaki_Rokkugisu
Captain

Sasayaki_Rokkugisu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:49 pm
Rules

* No goddmodding, flaming, cybering, etc.
* This is a literate, semi-literate role-play. That means no one-liners. I understand writers'-block, but try to make it at least three sentences per post.
* Violence and romance are encouraged.
* I am godess! My word is law!
* I can change the rules any time I want.
* PM me your profile with the subject "Pokemon"
Actually make your subject "Stone Bearers"
* Put a
[IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/CaptainSmoker/pokeball-1.png[/IMG]
on the top of the PM so I know you read the rules.
* Swearing is ok, but don't over-do it.
* You can have only one pokemon unless I say otherwise.
* Don't copy any other person's stone or pokemon.
* Age=Level so you must be a pokemon in that level.
* No auto-hitting, invincibility, etc.
* Post at least twice a week.
* If I say you have to change something because I don't feel it's appropriate for the role-play, you have to change it.
* If you have any questions, PM me.
* No text talk.
* Use double parenthyses(()) for OOC.
* If you break any rules, you'll get two warnings, after that, I'll delete your character.
* Use the third-person point of view.
* Don't use ** for actions
* After you send me your profiles do not post them, I will.
* Go back and highlight the line where it says your PM subject.
* Have fun with it! blaugh

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:55 pm
Pokemon List

This is the list of pokemon that are already taken that you can't choose.

Sasayaki_Rokkugisu
Captain

Sasayaki_Rokkugisu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:01 pm
Stone List

This is the list of stones that are already taken that you can't choose.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:54 am
Profile Skeleton
Chosen One
[color=yourpostingcolor][b][size=18][i]I[/i][/size] Pull The Strings:[/b][/color] [Gaian Username.]
[color=yourpostingcolor][b][size=18][i]N[/i][/size]ame:[/b][/color] [Your Name; It would be a human name since you are a human transformed into a pokemon.]
[color=yourpostingcolor][b][size=18][i]G[/i][/size]ender:[/b][/color] [Male or Female.]
[color=yourpostingcolor][b][size=18][i]M[/i][/size]y Level:[/b][/color] [Age.]
[color=yourpostingcolor][b][size=18][i]W[/i][/size]hat I Transformed Into:[/b][/color] [Pokemon.]
[color=yourpostingcolor][b][size=18][i]S[/i][/size]tone:[/b][/color] [Jewel.]
[color=yourpostingcolor][b][size=18][i]A[/i][/size]ccessories:[/b][/color] [What items do you want on your pokemon? (Not required)]
[color=yourpostingcolor][b][size=18][i]W[/i][/size]ho Am I:[/b][/color] [Bio.]
[color=yourpostingcolor][b][size=18][i]I[/i][/size] Look In The Puddle And See:[/b][/color] [Pokemon Picture.]

Non-Chosen One
[color=yourpostingcolor][b][size=18][i]I[/i][/size] Pull The Strings:[/b][/color] [Gaian Username.]
[color=yourpostingcolor][b][size=18][i]N[/i][/size]ame:[/b][/color] [Your Name; It would be a human name since you are a human transformed into a pokemon.]
[color=yourpostingcolor][b][size=18][i]G[/i][/size]ender:[/b][/color] [Male or Female.]
[color=yourpostingcolor][b][size=18][i]M[/i][/size]y Level:[/b][/color] [Age.]
[color=yourpostingcolor][b][size=18][i]W[/i][/size]hat I Transformed Into:[/b][/color] [Pokemon.]
[color=yourpostingcolor][b][size=18][i]A[/i][/size]ccessories:[/b][/color] [What items do you want on your pokemon? (Not required)]
[color=yourpostingcolor][b][size=18][i]W[/i][/size]ho Am I:[/b][/color] [Bio.]
[color=yourpostingcolor][b][size=18][i]I[/i][/size] Look In The Puddle And See:[/b][/color] [Pokemon Picture.]

Sasayaki_Rokkugisu
Captain

Sasayaki_Rokkugisu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:53 pm
Accepted Profile

Chosen Ones

Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:55 pm
Accepted Profile

Non-Chosen Ones