Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Hey there!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeeviousDemon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:02 pm
Where do I start?

Well, I am Deev and I hail from the Kingdom of United! -__- kays, lame... I know, if you haven't figured out what I meant I live in the UK, England, Britain only to name a few names of that one country! lol

I am a poor student, hooked on Animes, Mangas, Japanese culture, Italian food, parties, Egyptian History and anything intriguing. I myself am a Graphix person, I love abusing photoshop! > neutral Drawing and all sorts of art are my life and music is something I can not live without!

A fairly matured individual who likes to Roleplay - post by post, I have done quite a few of those RPs and can't get enough of creative writing. Currently studying architecture and eh ...

Oh yea, I am a girl! razz

Anyways, hope to meet lots of exciting people here - cause seriously... I need some friends to play zOMG with! >_<

~Deev heart  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:46 am
...birds creep over tin roofs, like criminals with tap shoes...

Welcome to the guild Deev
We here at the NSTG hope that you will like it here.
If you are wondering about anything you should check out our Resources sub-forum or ask about it in the Questions and Assistance :3

-raises hand- i am also a lover of anime, but not manga for some reason :/

...stain the glass with windows, extortionate and cold stare...

Tebasile

Moonlight Harvester

☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces