Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tuknickles
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:31 am
wait how an i changing the subject this is a complaint forum  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:36 am
u arent thats the point
u said it takes alot of effort to change the subject but u didnt change the subject like u said u do  

mighty bnj
Crew

tuknickles
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:56 pm
oh picklus come back to me i can't wait much longer for the other men are trying to make me wed if you where her you'd surely sly them all and take me in your arms again.....o dearie what a nice story  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:06 pm
i can tell bad stories to
THE WORST STORY EVER STARING ME (ASHLEY AND JAOKO)

along long time ago it was a stormy night (or maybe the sun was out i dont remeber) a pirate came to my house
and so then i crying (mybe i laghed again i dont remember) the pirate hit me and told me to give him all his dramallama so i did9i didnt have any so i gave him none) and then he asked me for cheese_whine so i gave him it i was glad that he came this way ashley coudnt keep coming to my house and steeling mine. then i herd wahmbulance i scream for help then i saw many ninja and so i called to themthey came to me but not to help me to kill me so thats howcome joako deid (joako was dressed as me that night cuas i dared him to)THE END
by,mightybnj

see i can tell bad stories to and let me tell u its hard to make a worse story then ashley made  

mighty bnj
Crew

tuknickles
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:59 pm
what my storie was amazing it had a good plot and butiful imagry yous was a picture book that made no sense  
Bushkateers

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff