Welcome to Gaia! ::

InuYasha Guild [exclusively for InuYasha Fans]

Back to Guilds

For all InuYasha Fans, talk about InuYasha, meet new friends, updates, roleplaying and more! 

Tags: anime, inuyasha, miroku, sango, kagome 

Reply Chatterbox
I [Heart] InuYasha!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OhhThundyyyy
Crew

O.G. Sex Symbol

5,200 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:08 pm
Haha, I bet everyone doess :] Thus we joinedd the guild :]

Anyways, tell me about all of your InuYasha related expierences, (memories,games,jokes,etc..)

I'll start:
I remember I went on an InuYasha binge and I dressed like Sesshomuru (spelling) and had rice while I watched all of the movies ;] I also remember downloading two of the ending songs (Dearest and Every Heart)

Question! When you donate, where does the gold go? I donated 8k and now im curious :]  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:50 pm
well i would tell u but u think i'm crazy and i have every heart on my profile playlist lol  

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

Diary-chan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:11 pm

OMG. InuYasha is da shiz mrgreen

Buuuutttt... One time, when my friend was at my house and we were playing Secret of the Cursed Mask - great game, by the way - we had this totally spacey mind-sync moment. Shippo was making a comment on the player blushing or something, and we were both like, "Shippo notices everything" outta NOWHERE. That was sooooo creepy. Also, this summer my bestie got me a Kirara hat and I had this phase for a month where I wore it EVERYWHERE.

Does anyone else think InuYasha: Fire On Mystic Island was really rushed and would've been better as a few episodes??

OH. And has anyone besides me noticed that the new season has new art?? Or at least, a new artist??

I love roleplaying InuYasha. It's so. So. So. Fun.

OH! Can anyone besides me vouch for NOT being a totally Sesshoumaru-obsessed fangirl??

I like InuKag. But I'm not like "#$%^*#@%^@%$($ YOU KIKYO!!" I kind of feel sorry for her :/

I would like to note here that Miroku sooo doesn't deserve Sango and that Sango is WAY underappreciated??

If anyone likes InuYasha fanfiction, check out my page: http://www.fanfiction.net/~diarychan

Erm... bye!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:17 pm
I remember I was 10 when I first got into Inuyasha...man I love the show. One of my favorite top animes!! mrgreen heart  

KalSweetie

Bame Dark Wolf Goddess
Crew

Magnetic Werewolf

4,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:11 pm
I met my best friend at my other bestie's birthday party last year. And we stayed up all night watching Anime and the one that we both were really dying to see was InuYasha. We had so much fun that night. So basicly InuYasha caused me to make a friend for life. ^_^ B+T Besties 4 3ver  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:02 pm
ok well while i was in elementery school i dressed up as kikyo on picture day :]  

spacepeoplefromthefuture

Dapper Lunatic

BlueMonkWanderer

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 2:47 pm
InuYasha was the first uncut anime I ever really saw. It was, is, and forever shall be my favorite. razz Every halloween I dress up as Miroku and go to Anime Halloween dance parties (a friend of mine throws them) They are really fun. cool  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:34 pm
i just recently got into InuYasha and i already heart heart heart heart heart it!  

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

ArgosTheSeaSerpent

Magical Explorer

9,225 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:12 pm
Warning! Watching Inuyasha May Cause:
-Uncontrollable Addictions.
-Hoping To Become An Anime Character In Your Next Life.
-Dreaming Of Being In The Inuyasha Anime.
-Loving BoA, AAA, Hamasaki Ayumi, Do As Infinity, etc.  
Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games