Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
I CAN'T DECORATE MY HOUSE - Answered

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sarah85Jean

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:25 am
I WENT TO THE HOUSING CHOSE MY FURNITURE AND CLICKED ARRANGE BUT THE PAGE DOESN'T LOAD WHAT DO I DO?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:26 pm
I've had the same problem. Try opening the same page with a different browser; that's what worked for me. I normally use Firefox, but I open up Internet Explorer to decorate my home, because Firefox crashes whenever I try to do so.

If that's not the issue, try running a virus scan or clearing out your cookies, history, or cache from your browser, and see if that's slowing you down.

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

iToxyKitty

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:43 am
Ebony the Peacian
I've had the same problem. Try opening the same page with a different browser; that's what worked for me. I normally use Firefox, but I open up Internet Explorer to decorate my home, because Firefox crashes whenever I try to do so.

If that's not the issue, try running a virus scan or clearing out your cookies, history, or cache from your browser, and see if that's slowing you down.

That and also make sure you got a flash player.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:12 am
iToxyKitty
Ebony the Peacian

That and also make sure you got a flash player.

as i had to do  

Oblivion_soul7579

1,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items