Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
How Do I?! - Answered

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you help Amensu Saje?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Amensu Saje

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:33 pm
Some please help me. I know how to create a link that appears the way I want it to. But how do you create banners that have your guilds name on it or something like that? And how do you put images on your guild homepage? I really wanna know. I own a guild and I could make it so much better if I knew how to do all of this stuff. Someone please tell me.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:57 pm
Have you ever looked at the Captain's options in your own guild?  

Avzel

winter rat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:43 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Orbis terrarum est non altus satis

( User Image )

For the banner, you need to create that yourself using an art program -- such as Paint, which is free on your computer. Or you can get someone to make you one, although, it costs gold usually to get others to create you one.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The world is not high enough" James B.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:15 pm
Here's a few good tips.

-In my opinion, I think you should get banners from Photobucket. But like I said, in my opinion.

-If you decide to get photobucket, you need to have an account on it. There's a good chance that someone will have a nice plain background the color you want it. If you click it on the next page scroll over the background and you'll find a link that says,"Copy to My Album" You need to be on your Photobucket accout for this to work. Once the image has been copied into your album, then go to the album. Go to the image you just copied. You'll find a link that says,"Edit Image" or something like that. You'll see a line of buttons. Press the Decorate Button. Then another line of buttons will appear. Click the on called Text. You'll be able to put text on that image.

Rezize:

To rezize go to edit image. Click on the first button on the left side. Before putting the numbers that gaia said an image could be make sure the Keep Porportions box is UNCHECKED. Then put the size you want the image to be.

These are just Photobucket tips. You could just go hire someone to do it at the fee they want.  

PebbleDrop856

Devoted Allegiant

9,650 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:35 pm
If you want information on banners, I would recommend, as someone else said, going to Photobucket for starters or using a program like Paint or Photoshop to make pretty banners. I recommend saving it as a .PNG, so that the image is clear and beautiful!

Here are some helpful links for you:

☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff