Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have a flaw?
  I admit.
View Results

Sera Kyoi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:20 pm
I want you to post all of your flaws, all of your love, and I want you to do it sincerely.

My flaws... There are many. My greatest is Rachel Demeny. I also have flaws of music eternally in my head, inability to obtain sadness, expressing my feelings through writing, and not eating for extended amounts of time.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:32 pm
XP I think one of my biggest flaws is admitting the truth. I have almost no control over my cravings, and I get addicted easily. Which can be very bad, because I also relapse a lot. I was a cutter (but as of this last saturday, it's officially "stopped" for the third time). I'm not very good at facing my fears.
That's definitely not all of them, but really, I don't think I can post all of them on here...  

Kewl-Chiharu

2,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

galactica12
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:27 pm
i have fears. . . sweatdrop most of which i'm literally afraid to reveal . . xp so yeah.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:24 am
i too am an ex cutter... but i've ben clear of hat for almost two years... i quit school once... for two months... but i went back and now i have graduated... i like to draw... but cant figure out how to put it on the computer... i express myself through drawing or poetry. i cant answer a question with a straight answer, i have problems saying no to people, for the moment i cant think of anything else.  

Chiyo Amano

No

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff