Reply Role Plays
Elemental Magic!! Restart {U/C}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shigaraja

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:12 pm
okthe very last time i couldnt keep up with my story but ill try to make things a little better so things go smoothly even when im not around to check up on them.

last time it seemed like people didnt quite under stand what the story was about so ill try to explain things a little better.

Long ago the world was a much different place. All around people could go about their days with out having to worrie about rain or storms. they could go swimming with out having to think about sharks or other preditors of the deep. They could go into the forest to collect food and not have to worrie about the trees atacking. Yes the world was much different back then. . . but this isnt then. After the incedent the very elements of nature started to atack. People now have to live inside and in fear of what could happen to them.they live inside left to wonder the question,"What happened to our world." now the elements known as TITANS ravage the earth enraged by some unkown force, seemingly trying to distroy the world they protect. just befor the Titans became of the world they sensed some thing was wrong. they scatered thier power across the land hoping that it would find a home. years will pass with out any hope at all. One legond said that the children of nature would rise up to defeat their parents and restore balence to the world. this legend became known as the white light. it gave hope to all who read it out loud. but every tail has an oppisit to it. this profocy known as the Dark Night fortold that the children would give thier lives and all would be lost if darkness should come apon the people. these children were in fact gods of the elements and gods get thier power from those who believe. it would be easier to tell the tail and say that the children won the battle and saved the earth but that would be too easy wouldnt it.

so let the story begin.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:14 pm
Cast

LIGHT=shigaraja... this doesnt make me the star of the hole thing in fact ill barly show myself
DARK=___________
FIRE CHILD=___________
WATER CHILD=___________
EARTH CHILD=___________
AIR CHILD=__________
NATURE CHILD=___________
FIRE TITAN=vagrant branwen
WATER TITAN=___________
EARTH TITAN=___________
AIR TITAN=__________
NATURE TITAN=__________  

shigaraja

shigaraja

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:00 pm
this should be at least what your Profile should look like you can add more if you feel like it.

Username:
Name:
Weapons:
Element:
Bio(tell us who you are):
Other:  
Role Plays

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items