Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:11 pm
God-Raped-Me
Tae that was possibly one of the stupidest things I have ever heard!

I don't know if you're referring to me, or to his post.
Either way, you're either exaggerating to the point that it's laughable, or you need to open your eyes if that's "one of the stupidest things" you've ever heard.

Quote:

And the fact that he didn't even bother to try and answer my question pisses me off, not only that I can be a b***h who whom ever I want as long as I'm ready for said consequences.
He did answer, but his answer wasn't to your liking. rolleyes (And if that angers you that much, maybe you need serious help.) That doesn't give you free rein to insult his intelligence.

Oh, and please, what consequences are you talking about? Seriously, you've proven time and time again that it doesn't matter how you talk to people, how badly you insult them, that there are no consequences. Not for you anyway. You can be as much of a b***h as you want, and there are zero repercussions. It's not like anyone in their right mind would even try to reason with you, because that's not even possible.

Quote:

I supposed the word I should be using instead of purpose is niche. What is the niche that they fill? Everything has, did, or will fill a niche. That niche is what I want to know about.
Then maybe you should clarify in your first post before telling people off? Just an idea!

Quote:

Edit: Also, if I wanted to be really bitchy I would have out right said you're a stupid a** and to get the ******** out.

I don't doubt you're calling my friend a stupid a**, for no legitimate reason, but since I'm sure to be your target now, might as well assume you think I'm a stupid a**, too. It's not like I've answered your question satisfactorily, right?

Call me a stupid a**. I'm a stupid a*****e, I'm a jerk, I'm a p***k, I'm a ******** idiot. Call me whatever you want if it makes you feel better.

Here I am, let me be your punching bag! Please, verbally berate me instead of the countless newbies and other unfortunates who've made the mistake of displeasing the almighty GRM!

Quote:
But I didn't because I actually wanted to give him a chance to try and understand what I'm saying.

Oh, that's RICH. Newsflash: Calling someone stupid and implying that they're young is NOT any way to give someone a chance to "understand".

Quote:
Then again perhaps he's not the type to believe that everything has a roll to fill in this world in which case he should have stated "I believe that..." but he didn't he stated it as fact.

Here you go again with ridiculous assumptions! He just made a simple statement, he didn't say "THIS IS FACT". People shouldn't need to put disclaimers on their post saying "this is my personal opinion, not fact", just so they don't get attacked.

Whatever. So sorry to have interrupted your pondering about head lice with my defense of someone I care about. I'm done. You win. I quit.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:18 pm
Locked until further notice.  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:29 pm
I will apologize to any I have hurt, I'm trying to find ways to deal with my anger and I'm failing and without noticing I'm taking it out on people. Again I'm sorry. Tae, I wasn't talking about you when i said that was the stupidest thing I have ever heard I was talking about Odd there. I personally find it uneducated to think that everything "just is" and I suppose in a way I forced that view on whomever doesn't have it and again I'm sorry for that.

I thank everyone who understands that life for me is hell right now and I'm sorry to those who have had the blunt end of me releasing my tension, feelings, and over all anger.

Please accept my apologies!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:23 am
Does lice live on monkeys? I was just thinking how monkeys eat bugs from each other's fur xd  

Liltweet_gal

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:34 am
Actually, Lice serve no real purpose other than to piss things off I'm guessing. They're a parasite. They take what they can from another species without giving anything back. I personally feel that not everything has to serve a purpose, or else what would the point of the plague had been? What about AIDs? Hell, any disease? What would be the beneficial point behind them?

Don't get me wrong, I understand what you mean about most things serving a purpose at one point in time, but in this particular sense, I feel that they are just no more than parasitic wastes of space that serve no purpose other than pissing humans and other animals off.

This is just my two cents of course, take it or leave it if you please.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:37 am
Diseases serve as a population control. Just because it's not beneficial to us or other species does not mean it's not beneficial to the planet and such.  

God-Raped-Me

Odd Boy Out

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:53 pm
I don't believe that any species reaches a certain number and a disease suddenly triggers to wipe out a good portion. That is something science fiction is made of.

What does happen is a species reaches a certain point at which their activities change their environment which leads to conditions that a random disease may become stronger and begin killing weaker members of the large species. It may effectively control a population, but that is not its purpose.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:34 pm
I feel like your viewpoint could also be argued that it is the diseases' purpose.

When a population grows too big for the resources at hand, malnutrition and starvation will occur, causing those affected to have weaker immune systems and giving the diseases that were previously harmless more strength. Enough to start killing off the population until there happens to be enough resources again, making disease an effective way to control overpopulation, therefore giving it purpose.

Ebola, Aids, Influenza, what other kind of purpose could these diseases have except to kill those who are weak and old or not cautious enough to take care of themselves, which then leads into eugenics and Darwinism...

Om nom nom.  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:00 am
Everybody knows Aids was engineered by the government. ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:32 am
I think attributing purpose to anything other than humans leads down a bad path toward pseudo-science. It's like trying to claim that homosexuality is a natural occurrence designed to curb population growth.  

Odd Boy Out

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:47 pm
Homosexuality IS a natural occurrence however. And maybe some of us like going down the pseudo-science path as you put it.

Lets put it this way, if the bacteria that lives in our body was to die, we would die. So their purpose is to keep us alive.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:54 pm
Alarias
Everybody knows Aids was engineered by the government. ninja

How could we forget? rolleyes

I also like to think that these creature/things give themselves purpose.  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

GuillotineGirl

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:05 pm
Uh, I dunno. Perhaps they eat dandruff... sweatdrop  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items