Reply Mogul District
So... Who's actually rich? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

erit_99mx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 4:29 pm
i started like 3 moths ago, but i have a nice items, that i buy so cheap ninja , what i more proud of is the buterfly mantilla, just 3000  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 4:43 pm
I'm holding my own in the upper-class, but I do know that this guild is going to be the "debt" of me (woooaaaaaah! blaugh )  

Seth Cash
Captain

Hush Baby

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 5:25 pm
I'm not near rich =o
But I am rich in posts, which makes me happy. My quest is to get AT LEAST 20k in post. Just 500 more o.O

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 12:50 am
I'm not sure what I am but I only have 37862gold.  

shadow.kittie

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 11:23 pm
I got a lot of stuff. I'm always curious if I sold everything (store items) how much gold I would have.

I am currently poor. The last item update ran me dry and I'm currently questing for wings. So after I get more money then I ever had before I will end up being broke again. xp  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 5:54 am
Not to have an ego but I can probably honestly say that I am one of the richest gaians in this guild.

I've been on since 2003 and I have TOO many items. I'm selling a lot of them to get up to my quest! I have quite a bit of gold....no I am not going to disclose the actual amount. heart

Kawaii Kokezaru

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

[~]Seraphim[~]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 8:48 am
Well I think maybe upper middle class because of the quests I have completed I have some very nice items to show for it. Once I finish collecting the special items I'm after I'm sure I'll end up with alot of gold. 21795g is what I have. ^_^

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 8:57 am
Kawaii Kokezaru
Not to have an ego but I can probably honestly say that I am one of the richest gaians in this guild.

I've been on since 2003 and I have TOO many items. I'm selling a lot of them to get up to my quest! I have quite a bit of gold....no I am not going to disclose the actual amount. heart

blaugh  

Seth Cash
Captain

Kawaii Kokezaru

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 6:32 pm
Seth Cash
Kawaii Kokezaru

blaugh

heart We did figure because my friend and I were bored counting one day that if you took all my items including my hairstyle and gold count of the time....I would be worth over 3 million gaia gold. heart

Rate  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 8:15 am
The most amount of gold I ever had at one time was 80k.
Then I spent most of it on my beloved penguin slippers.
<3

Umm...
Right now I have about 2.5k.

The most expensive item that I have is a nitemare scarf, but that was a gift from a friend...
So the most expensive item in my possession that I actually PURCHASED with my own gold appears to be a Nitemare Headband.

xD
I'm so upper-middle class.

Chickabiddy

Kawaii Kokezaru

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 9:19 am

It's not always items that determine richness, it's also in the way you present yourself post wise. From your post I can tell that you may have been on gaia for quite sometime, not quite sure.

Rate  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 11:11 am
Locke Trufeld
Well, since I just took a screenshot earlier for a secret Santa thing...

User Image

And my current gold is... 145,587 gold. And I still find myself to be Middle Class. @_@ Not to meantion how long my quests are going to be... If you check my profile..

eek Donate to the poor? >.<
Haha just kidding.

Eh, My invintory's half the size of his, and I have 4k.

[.-kalea-.]

Digital Panic!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 6:50 pm
I'm probably in the upper part of the lower class sweatdrop If that makes any sense at all. I used to hoard gold, but then decided to play Gaia just for fun until January, where I'll start questing. For what, I don't know. Anyways, I've been making 1-2k a day lately and I just bought around 10k's worth of items. So yeah :3  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:20 pm
I think, middle class. I used to have lots of items but I had been selling them in the past months to get other things so. Then again, I just entered the world of Gaia some months ago..May to be exact.  

NightSRok

Creature of Bassken lake

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 6:47 am
I'm going to say middle class. Although i did save up 70000 for the winged anklets on my own without any donations 3nodding And most of my items i own arent that cheap blaugh so maybe i am upper middle class xd  
Mogul District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff