Welcome to Gaia! ::

Intellectual Islamic Guild

Back to Guilds

A drama-free guild devoted to Islamic disscussion. 

Tags: Islam, drama-free, discussion, Muslim, Religion 

Reply Chatterbox/charity
Any other vegetarians or vegans? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Majnooni

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:48 am
I'm not really a vegetarian, but I've almost become one unintentionally since school started. I just can't afford to buy all my own food, and the cafeteria meat...well obviously that's a no. Even if I were not religious at all, I'd steer clear of that stuff (so suspicious...it is not even the right color). The only time I've had meat since I came here is when I've gone to the free Iftar at the mosque once a week. I don't really mind, though. I like meat, but I don't need it.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:45 pm
I would like to be a vegetarian. Most meat hurts my stomach so, I try to just eat lighter things like raw vegetables and sandwiches. Recently I tried soy milk because, dairy products really hurt my stomach. I didn't really like the taste of it and I was so disappointed xd
Do you like tofu? I remember once when I was in school my teacher had made fruit smoothies with tofu in it.. so nasty.. D: I wasn't aware you could put it in drinks.. sweatdrop  

Skrillzie

5,900 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200

Call Me Apple
Vice Captain

Sparkly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:25 pm
Padmashri
I would like to be a vegetarian. Most meat hurts my stomach so, I try to just eat lighter things like raw vegetables and sandwiches. Recently I tried soy milk because, dairy products really hurt my stomach. I didn't really like the taste of it and I was so disappointed xd
Do you like tofu? I remember once when I was in school my teacher had made fruit smoothies with tofu in it.. so nasty.. D: I wasn't aware you could put it in drinks.. sweatdrop

Tofu is okay but i prefer cut cutlets.
Ginger tofu is okay :3

Soy milk is good, especially the vanilla!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:46 pm
Call Me Apple
Padmashri

Tofu is okay but i prefer cut cutlets.
Ginger tofu is okay :3

Soy milk is good, especially the vanilla!

I should try vanilla flavor! I just tried the regular soy milk and I just couldn't get used to it.. sweatdrop  

Skrillzie

5,900 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
Chatterbox/charity

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items