Welcome to Gaia! ::

Skip Beat Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

Plain and simple, this is a guild for Skip Beat fans! 

Tags: SkipBeat, Manga, Kyoko, Anime, Reino 

Reply Skip Beat Fan Guild
Skip Beat Fanfiction?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

^-^
  =D
View Results

Tranquil Fury
Captain

Popular Friend

10,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:52 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So has anybody read/written any Skip Beat fanfic? I've recently gotten into reading fanfic so...I was just wondering~ Do you have any favorites, etc? :O

This is the one I've been reading...none of the characters are OOC. In my opinion, it's really good.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5212192/1/

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:38 pm
I've always loved fanfiction because it was a way for a series to never end. However I've only tried 2-3 Skip Beat fan fictions and seriously....it was horrible. I personally think that good anime/manga fan fiction are harder to write...but you know, there are some people who can do it. There was one decent one i read in the past...but hehehhe sweatdrop uh, kinda forgot.

Thanks for the recommendation and the link (makes it so much easier). I'll save it and read it tomorrow. If there are other ones that you like, or anyone else has read and liked, post below!!! More stuff for me to read. lol  

ranilyn

Tranquil Fury
Captain

Popular Friend

10,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:20 am
ranilyn
I've always loved fanfiction because it was a way for a series to never end. However I've only tried 2-3 Skip Beat fan fictions and seriously....it was horrible. I personally think that good anime/manga fan fiction are harder to write...but you know, there are some people who can do it. There was one decent one i read in the past...but hehehhe sweatdrop uh, kinda forgot.

Thanks for the recommendation and the link (makes it so much easier). I'll save it and read it tomorrow. If there are other ones that you like, or anyone else has read and liked, post below!!! More stuff for me to read. lol

Ya, most of them are quite horrible. Glad your giving this one a try~:S

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:03 pm
I've found an few good ones on fanfiction.net, which has pretty much anything you'd want to read aside from Skip Beat. There was this one I found where Kyoko got trapped under a bed she was cleaning and Ren found her. X33 That was funny. The author of that fanfic is one of the only good authors of Skip Beat I've been able to find, but I can't remember her name. I'll try and find it, if you guys want.  

Babymirth

mangabuff

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:56 pm
um... i dont' know how to say this but.. *moves around nervously* well. you guys might have read this already.. but i really think it's bad. but it's my frist one that i had created.. and some really seem to like it.. uh. yeah.. would like to read that? i mean.. if you read it and hate it i would understand.. but still.. it's not that OOC i think.. and you know.. yeah..  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:43 pm
I not only read skip beat fanfiction but I write it as well. I have a story called Love Me Days that I'm working on posted up on Fanfiction.net. If you want to read it just type
umi pryde
in on a search for author and you'll be able to find it. Or go to my Gaia profile, I have a list of some of my fanfiction with links on it.

Umi Pryde

5,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100

NeonChandelier

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:22 pm
Yeah, it is generally harder to find good quality fan fiction for certain anime/manga series.

This one is pretty good:

Your Kyoko Chan

This one follows Kyoko and Ren's relationship after a horrible interview on a reality tv show, and a visit from Kyoko's mother.

I find that the characters are a little ooc, and it's quite mushy, but it is rather interesting. Not for Reino lovers though.

I need a contest or some prompts or something for this though. It's hard thinking of a good plot line for this series. >.>

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:34 pm
I personally think that "The Costar Killer", "Playing With Fire", and "Rens Birthday" are really good ones.

ninja redface
Um, and if you want a laugh or two, you should read my fanfic, " Skip Beat! Stories You Wish Will Never Come True". I highly recommend it if you need a laugh to put you in a good mood.  

yumiko27

Versatile Gaian

19,375 Points
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

Umi Pryde

5,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:43 pm
I've found several that focus on Sho and Kyoko, who, as the series keeps going on, I find myself leaning towards more and more.
My problem with the Ren storyline is the Korn aspect of it. She can never find out it's him, it will crush her more than Sho's betrayl. I just don't understand the fanfics that have her discover this and it not phase her in a negative way. For her character so far, it is the only logical reaction.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:55 pm
Everyone should write one themselves, regardless if you're a good writer or not.  

adammanne

Dangerous Lunatic

9,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Skip Beat Fan Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items