Welcome to Gaia! ::

Happy Happy Guild (Earthbound)

Back to Guilds

A true Earthbound guild dedicated to the love of blue. 

Tags: Earthbound, Happy Happy Village, Mother 2, Super Smash, Blue 

Reply Happy Happy Guild
Earthbound Fan Game Playthrough.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Carpainter
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:48 am
EBFGP.

Who picked up those SNES controllers (or ZNES) and started following SM.net's playthrough of Earthbound? Anyone doing a challange this time through? No equipment, No use of PK/PSI, PK Favorite before the Starman, Low level run-through, or anything else. Also has playing sparked any wonderful memories? If so why not share some.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:00 am
I participated. 3nodding

This will be just a normal run for me. Watching the stream made me laugh. xd

Nothing really special happened, though I did level grind to level 8 before fighting Frank. So I'm well prepared for today.  

DreamChasing Windie

Greedy Friend

Mirakki
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:11 pm
Yeah I signed up for the site, just to participate. I learned a few things. I never knew Pokey would let you leave unless you picked up the cracked bat. He also teaches you how to equip the items, which I think is odd. "Okay Ness this is how you correctly smash me in the face in the near future."

I remember, in the underground fort I picked up the King of Swords without trying back in the day. Now when I try I can't get it.

I am gonna try and do the 1/128 challenge on one game and no equipment run.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:17 pm
i thought i wasn't going to do this, then i was having second thoughts and considered getting involed

but yesterday i was playing EB and i was in deep darkness and the SNES i was playing on erased my file after i had spent hours and hours grinding to get jeff the bazooka as early as possible

i'm so sour about it that i am definitely not playing again for a long time  

Ninten of Podunk

Mirakki
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:52 pm
O that is terrible Ninten. Don't give up. I wish I still had my SNES to do the play through the right way. I am currently headed to Happy Happy Village, with no equip. I'm excited. [:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:02 pm
im considering doing a play through with just Jeff biggrin
since dialogue changes if you do that im curious what would happen if the rocket explosion loving pyromaniac Jeff was the hero biggrin  

Innsane Cultist

1,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Happy Happy Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items