Welcome to Gaia! ::

Intellectual Islamic Guild

Back to Guilds

A drama-free guild devoted to Islamic disscussion. 

Tags: Islam, drama-free, discussion, Muslim, Religion 

Reply Chatterbox/charity
The pet thread! >:3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

almisami

Fashionable Fatcat

7,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:59 am
Cats are WIN, I'd post a picture of mine, but I don't have a digital camera handy XD  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:38 pm
Call Me Apple Juice
Strawberri Dreamz
i have 2 parakeets. their names are salt and pepper. they're both blue though heart

Birds are great, i want parakeets too (budgies is their common name in UK)!
Do yours talk??? Some can talk, it's cute :3

they are my new ones cause i had to give my old ones away. and my old parakeets used to respond to "hi". but my new ones don't do anything yet. i'm still trying to train them to come to me.  

Strawberri Dreamz

9,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

goat raja

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:21 am
These are my cats! heart

User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:27 am
waiting dear
These are my cats! heart

User Image
User Image

Awww, what are their names??
The second one looks like he dipped his tail in black paint, too cute! ^_^  

Call Me Apple
Vice Captain

Sparkly Shapeshifter

000SirCrocodile000

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:02 pm
I have alot of stuff on deviantArt of my kittles, as I call them XD

Some of my faves...(the links are good to deviantArt biggrin )

Judo Legato: The boy kittle (and the baby lol)..he's polite, well-mannered, asks to get up in your lap, and usually does so, right before you want to stand up XDDD He occasionally still fetches paper balls. He's got a quiet meow and a very loud yodel when you wash him XDDD

http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs31/i/2008/201/6/8/Tiger_Shrimp_by_SirCrocodile.jpg

Squeak Kakkarotto: 1st Female kittle...nosey, interested, will stare a hole in me..will check on me when I am feeling crummy..will be a Mom Kittle XD She follows me around and learns tricks very fast...she also will sit and beg for food like a dog XDDD She will alternate paws if I tell her to beg more than once..lol

http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs32/i/2008/201/4/f/Beg__by_SirCrocodile.jpg

Bubble Vegeta: 2nd Female kittle..think she's a little older than Squeak..they are named for the British dish Bubble and Squeak. She is indecisive and constantly changes her mind about stuff..she likes something, then she doesn't..lol..she sprawls out like a bear rug and I can carry her around like a baby or put her over my shoulders.

http://fc05.deviantart.com/fs31/i/2008/201/0/a/Comfy__by_SirCrocodile.jpg

If you want to see more cool pics of my kittles, they are in this folder of my deviantart account XDDD I have 3 posers..seriously...

http://sircrocodile.deviantart.com/gallery/#Cats-and-Bird
And I have a very silly bird named Pico Zed that sorta belongs to me and Bilqisnargis xD I have her at the time being, but she might get her and keep her...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:12 pm
000SirCrocodile000
I have alot of stuff on deviantArt of my kittles, as I call them XD

Some of my faves...(the links are good to deviantArt biggrin )

Judo Legato: The boy kittle (and the baby lol)..he's polite, well-mannered, asks to get up in your lap, and usually does so, right before you want to stand up XDDD He occasionally still fetches paper balls. He's got a quiet meow and a very loud yodel when you wash him XDDD

http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs31/i/2008/201/6/8/Tiger_Shrimp_by_SirCrocodile.jpg

Squeak Kakkarotto: 1st Female kittle...nosey, interested, will stare a hole in me..will check on me when I am feeling crummy..will be a Mom Kittle XD She follows me around and learns tricks very fast...she also will sit and beg for food like a dog XDDD She will alternate paws if I tell her to beg more than once..lol

http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs32/i/2008/201/4/f/Beg__by_SirCrocodile.jpg

Bubble Vegeta: 2nd Female kittle..think she's a little older than Squeak..they are named for the British dish Bubble and Squeak. She is indecisive and constantly changes her mind about stuff..she likes something, then she doesn't..lol..she sprawls out like a bear rug and I can carry her around like a baby or put her over my shoulders.

http://fc05.deviantart.com/fs31/i/2008/201/0/a/Comfy__by_SirCrocodile.jpg

If you want to see more cool pics of my kittles, they are in this folder of my deviantart account XDDD I have 3 posers..seriously...

http://sircrocodile.deviantart.com/gallery/#Cats-and-Bird
And I have a very silly bird named Pico Zed that sorta belongs to me and Bilqisnargis xD I have her at the time being, but she might get her and keep her...

I love Cocktails heart
I had one, her name was Tweet..but she umm..passed away when i was younger. We never found out what she died of emo Even though she only liked my dad, actually she was in love with him, i still miss her.

You have great cats, i love to take photos of mine too!
Do you live in GA??  

Call Me Apple
Vice Captain

Sparkly Shapeshifter

nuttykoko

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:02 am
Such cute cats. I wish I had a cat. crying  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:26 am
RubyLight
Okay, here's Eddie:
User Image

This little guy is such a theif! One day, we were looking for the remote and we saw him drag a cloth under the couch. We lifted the couch to find: the remote, my sister's glasses, 2 pairs of earings and rubber bands. rofl

So, if something is missing the first place we look is under the couch. I love my goofball. heart

He looks like one of my cats, and how adorable! but I had a cat who was a big time crook xD

One time she came from the neighbors house carrying a small grocery bag in her mouth and I was like eek and even more shocked when she carried it over to her kids and pulled out a full loaf of sliced bread and shredded the package and started calling them to eat, and it was early in the morning as well!!! I swear to god my jaw was wide open and I could not believe my eyes!! eek eek eek eek

And after a few days she brought baby bunnies (other naightbours were raising them...oops! ) for her kids (they didn't eat them because they looked more like them then food) eek exclaim

She was on the weirdest cats I had and she loved to sit in the rain and come in the shower with me and take dips in the kids blowup pools surprised  

Monoh

Monoh

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:31 am
Call Me Apple Juice
I have 2 cats, hehe. I love them to death, and think they're so much fun x3
The one on the far left is black, whtie and brown - her name is Buttons. She is 9 weeks old.

The one on the right is black and white, her name is Bandit. She is 2 years old.

User Image

Post pictures OR tell us about your pet!

Aww so cute!

Uhm at one point I had 21 cats ^^;; (crazy cat lady....who me?? eek blaugh )

I had one parrot and a canary as well but they both died crying crying

I have more then 10 cats right now too XD

You don't want me to dug out pics I have a lot of pets XDD

Oh and I had baby ducklings when I was younger and turtles and, we had a maid and she killed my baby ducks crying and my eldest cousin ran over one of my baby turtles with his car and then I gave the other one to the local zoo cry

And I am sure I had more pets but I can't recall them now ^^; I am a big animal lover since I was a small girl 3nodding

(there is a pic of me almost 2 years old playing with a baby lamb, we were about the same size xd )  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:19 pm
At one point we had like 30 parakeets but since their food attracted rats, we were on vacation and the lanlord sold them crying
and even after we sold them there were still rats so eventually I got my dad to buy us two parakeets again... but they aren't as fun to be around like the parakeets from before... o well biggrin  

nuttykoko

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

Violet Song jat Shariff

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:25 pm