Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liminal Entities

Back to Guilds

Liminal entities are neither here nor there. 

Tags: roleplay, poetry, arts, discussion, things 

Reply Liminal Entities
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devious Dolphin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:01 pm
Hello, I already introduced myself.
Now move your eyes elsewhere.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:48 am
Hello there, I'm Lucyez, otherwise known as Rosie. I'm fifteen years old, although I was like... eleven or twelve when I first joined Gaia, so it probably assumes I'm 37 right now and I don't know if that's possible to fix without starting an entirely new account.

I'm a fairly typical adolescent female appearance wise. I have brown hair, lovely eyes, and my skin is the pallor color of a computer programmer with a ruddy glow about the face.

I like family, easy-going folks, anime and cartoons, and drawing.
I dislike jerkholes.  

Lucyez

Million300

5,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:46 pm
Aloha smile
My names Melissa.

I don't know what to put here.. Sooo..

I'm 14, I have Strawberry Blonde hair and Hazzel (Gold/Green) eyes. My favorite color is Lime Green & Orange.
I dance, run, and enjoy working out. Im the Deputy Commander of my schools drill team;
And soon to be apart of our four man exhibition armed.

I'm honestly in love with music. Without it, I wouldn't be alive (Major stress reliever).
I used to write all the time; Don't really have the time to anymore.

Oh! And I'm always tired ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:50 am
Well hello there. :'D
I am formerly known as x R e p l i c a but have changed my name to Soubi-chu because I have been obsessed with saying CHU a lot. ;-;

In a nutshell I am twenty years old, in my third year of college for graphic design, have my own personal website [which I have been neglecting since getting active on Gaia again XD].
I also LOVE love love to roleplay. Literates. heart

Er, let's see here. I have this major love for Gimpi and my Hermes Moon bunnies and totally enjoy playing on zOMG constantly. I just got back into Gaia about a week ago after dying out for a while and I'm getting back into the swing of things.

So, thus ends my random blurb that doesn't tell you much about me anyway.
Nice to meet you. :3

The Prince Soubi

Fashionable Nerd

Fatal Fail
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:33 pm
Welcome!!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:34 pm
Hai, My name is Odessa, I am currently 17.
In grade 12. I plan on going into University taking Sign Language and Also further my knowledge of the Fine Arts.

I am a socailly awkward person most of the time, But I love taking risks.

Not really sure what to sayy about myself.
My loves of my life are, Music, Drawing/Painting, Singing and Dancing. (even though I am not that good at it.)

I try my best to be literate. But I like to sound my words out.

So yeah. I am not sure what else to say.
If there is anything else you want to know... Just ask.

sweatdrop
/nervous.

Poison Techno

User 18205744

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:18 pm
Hiya. I'm Jordan and I'm 17.
Grade 11. -was held back by parents in 6th grade-
My birthday is on September 4th (unfortunately that's usually the first day of school for me.).
I Listen to music alot. I've been told some of the music I listen to is strange. Or awkward.. Or loud.
I obsess over typos. Even though I make some myself.
I'm working on some random story I came up with! ;o I don't know why, but I am!
Ehhh.
o_o'
-doesnt know what else to say-
Oh. I have 3 dogs, 2 mice, and 1 bullfrog. :3  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:51 pm
*waves* Hihi Jen!!

Okay, if you know me in real life then you know my real name. If you don't know me in reality then you can just call me Kake. That is Kaw-kay. Not Cake. There are two maybe three people in this world that are allowed to call me that and none of you are it.

I am twenty now and will be twenty-one as of April 29. I live in Florida but yearn to go back to South Carolina. It's my home! It's where I was raised! I may not be a native of the state but I would rather live there than where I was born.

I enjoy anime, manga, reading(do it nearly all day every day), writing(same as reading), singing, music, dancing, swimming, cooking, photography, hanging with friends and/or family, talking on the phone with the one I love, texting(I am really fast at it), Rping(as I type this I am in the middle of an RP with my girlfriend^_^) and being on the computer.

Before you ask, I am bisexual, and the one I love is a girl. I plan to marry her and if anyone objects to that then, that is just too bad. Nothing you can say or do is gonna change my mind, or heart.

If you want to get to know me better, shoot me a pm and we'll talk.

Oh, if you want to read any of the stories or things that I type, just let me know and I can get you a link to most of them. ^_^

rentedretard

Cool Guy Won1

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:17 pm
WElcome all XD  
Liminal Entities

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff