Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Victorious Ashtree
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:52 pm
*pants* Okay, this is what happened:

I just joined Livejournal, because I desperately want to be part of the HP community there. I posted my first story in a journal, and it was supposed to under a cut, but it didn't work. :embarassed:

I saw this, and practically had a heart attack. I went through the entire Help post in Livejournal, but all it said was, "If you wrote the comment, you can delete it," but it didn't tell me how. This is just another reason why Livejournal needs to die. scream

I fixed the problem, though. *pants* Adrenaline rush. XD

I'm brilliant at first impressions, aren't I?

I hate Livejournal, I really do. But, there's something fulfilling about seeing my writing on there. :3 I've risen on the HP fandom food chain!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:09 pm
So, you wrote the story in a comment to someone elses? *Is not familiar with livejournal*
You goof. xd

"All national institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions, set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit." -- Thomas Paine

Jahzara Ashford
Vice Captain

The Victorious Ashtree
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:56 pm
Ah, no, I didn't comment on a person's journal. I posted in a community. A "cut" is . . . *goes to Livejournal for definition*

"An allows you to hide all or part of your entry behind a link. The part you is hidden on your main journal page and on Friends pages, but you can still see the full entry on the "Read Comments" page, when you preview your entry, or when you view your entry by following the link on the Post an Entry confirmation page."

In the first sentence, that should be "a" not "an". Grammar fail, not done by me for once! :3

Anyone, that LJ-cut thing. The thing is, I appeared to make the cut, but when I posted it comment, nothing was hidden! Instead of just the header giving the title and pairings and the link to the story, there was the entire effing story! ><

Livejournal's system confuses the living hell outta me . . . I don't think I can survive there . . .

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:32 pm
Oh ok. I think I get it now...
Sounds like such a headache. xD
Why don't you post it on blogger? That's easier to use. 3nodding

"All national institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions, set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit." -- Thomas Paine

Jahzara Ashford
Vice Captain

The Victorious Ashtree
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:49 pm
*facepalm* And I did it again! When will the terrorizing cease? crying

I just might do that, Boss Jahzy Bagels. I might not post much in my actual blog, though. My Livejournal journal (Echo? XD) only has one post from me, and it might stay like that for a long, long time. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:27 pm
I'm sorry about that! Hey! It's been a while! :3 *innocent Jack spicer smile*  

KayHouse

850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
// *Stabs bags*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers