Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Victorious Ashtree
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:23 pm
Yes, well, let me explain.

I have this book, you see. It's a cross between Where's Waldo? and Pokemon. Basically a Pokemon Find-It. After finishing the book, there are bonus things to look for on the back. The last thing is to find which one out of the 151 Pokemon that was not featured in any of the pictures. I had the time, so I said, "Why not?"

Turns out, every effing Pokemon was featured in every picture. *eyetwitch* And now, I can name each one and its number.

. . .

Help me . . . ;_;

P.S. I use Google Chrome which has an automatic Spell Check. Apparently, "Pokemon" is in its dictionary. XD

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:02 pm
Lmao. I'm sorry Vic! That's terrible!
*Throws ice cold water at you* Does that help? xD

On Firefox, you can add things to the dictionary. surprised

"All national institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions, set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit." -- Thomas Paine

Jahzara Ashford
Vice Captain

The Victorious Ashtree
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:30 pm
*spits out water*

. . .

I'm wet. I'm soaking w-w-wet, and I still remember the f-first 151 P-P-Pokemon. gonk WHY?

I can do that on Chrome, too, but I'm too lazy. I still cannot believe the word "Pokemon" was in its dictionary! I even typed out something nonsensical to make sure the spell check was working, which it was!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:44 pm
That's awesome. *Tries on FF* It works on FF too. xP It's a word... new semi-officially recognized word.

I used to remember the exact order of the first 151 Pokemon. I don't now tho... that was when I was 10. xd
11 years ago.

"All national institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions, set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit." -- Thomas Paine

Jahzara Ashford
Vice Captain

The Victorious Ashtree
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:20 pm
Maybe I'm trying to reclaim my lost childhood . . . xd Damn you, maturity!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:17 pm
That's not so bad! You can listen to the XSA to drain your brain.  

KayHouse

850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
// *Stabs bags*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items