Welcome to Gaia! ::

House of Rahl: A Sword of Truth Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for fans of the book series, Terry Goodkind, and yes, even the tv series. 

Tags: Terry Goodkind, Sword of Truth, Rahl, Seeker, Role Play 

Reply Azrith Plains
Who's your LEAST favorite character? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ArtemisiaAbsynthe

O.G. Guildswoman

10,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:31 am
pretty udia
why_wait28
Witch Woman Yutha
Tobias Brogan. Sick b*****d. He collected the n****e of women's (right or left?) breasts! I think that's right up there with Demmin Nass.

Yeah I 100% agree! I hate that guy! I also hate that Nadine chick.

Yes!!!!! though i hated other characters in the book-
J'gang- sexiest, power- hungry, ruthless person.
All the sister of the dark (except nicci)- greedy and power hungry, ruthless people.
ohhh...... the list goes on.....

but Nadine- got under my skin- because i have a love; i know exactly Kahlan feels around Richard. i personally know that feeling....... but to have that woman bat her eyelashes around Richard and talking down to Kahlan..... ohhh that just burned me up..... mad i was glad when she died....... she had it coming....

I actually giggled when she died just because the way she died that was what made Temple of the Winds my favorite book that and Richard and Kahlan getting married ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:15 pm
my least favorite was actually prelate ann she continually F**** stuff up because of her literal veiw of prophecy only because of Nathan did she last  

dot_hack_ver2

2,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Ianus Diabolus

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:47 pm
Lord Raven Rahl
Per Irako's suggestion, I have taken the liberty of starting the least favorite thread.

Two words: Demmin Nass.

Agreed. Most despised.

Nass earned what he got and more, and nobody can argue that.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:33 am
Witch Woman Yutha
Tobias Brogan. Sick b*****d. He collected the n****e of women's (right or left?) breasts! I think that's right up there with Demmin Nass.

actually it wasn't just woman it only showed him taking from women but when he empties the bag it suggested that there were mens nipples in the pile and yes tobias was a sick man not just from that but also the incest occurring (his sister would cast glamours for him) *shudders  

dot_hack_ver2

2,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Aquavender

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:14 pm
not sure... i agree about drefan...he was creepy. And six too. i really had a problem with princess violet. such a cruel little kid! mad  
Azrith Plains

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff