Welcome to Gaia! ::

Skip Beat Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

Plain and simple, this is a guild for Skip Beat fans! 

Tags: SkipBeat, Manga, Kyoko, Anime, Reino 

Reply Skip Beat Fan Guild
Introductions? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FreeWild

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:26 pm
Hiyas fellow Skip Beat fans!

My name is FreeWild!!! My real name is Josephine but call me FreeWild if you want.
I have one older sis, and that's Ranilyn(username). She posted somewhere up there...or in the first page..

My b-day is Feb.4 and I'm 12! and going to jr.high.
Born in Singapore but is here in Canada.

Love to read books and mangas. SKIP BEAT FAN! and others: Angel Diary, Host Club, Do you want to try, The One and Hwang Mi Ri's mangas.

First anime I watched was: Prince of Tennis (Fuji and Ryoma fan) heart

I love watching Taiwanese dramas and love listening to songs. Uh..yeah.

Oh yes, Reino's cool! Vie Ghoul is cool! The other characters are cool too. When reading a manga with jjiang or like gangster type, I like it when the motorcycle looks cool too. sweatdrop 3nodding 3nodding

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:12 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hey, I'm Bling Reaper (Bling, Victoria/Vicky, Fawx, whatever you want) and I'm a huge Skip Beat fan (a huge Reino fan too believe it or not)! I won't say my exact age but I'm between 13 and 20 XD. I live in the US and my birthday is September 25. I am also a pro at soccer, tennis, rollerblading, and a whole bunch of sports~it's my thing. >O< Ya ya, short intro~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tranquil Fury
Captain

Popular Friend

10,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Happy Tragedy

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:36 pm

I'm,m Happy Tragedy (Or Happy or Nina), and I am obsessed with Ouran High School Host Club, Skip Beat!, FMA, and Yotsuba&! I like making Sims and drawing (but I'm not too good at it) , and I'm Miata's little sister~
Plus, I'm an obsessive fangirl, if you haven't noticed. <3
And Reino and Kyoko are my anime parents, though I do not support the pairing.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:38 pm
My name is primrosetears and my real name Christy. You can call me Prim or something. I don't really care what you call me, just don't call me Crispy, that name is reserved. I am 16 years old. My birthday is March 21. I love anime and manga! I live in Oregon, USA and yes, it rains a lot here. I haven't been on Gaia for very long, a little over 3 months or so.  

primrosetears

5,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200

Umi Pryde

5,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:25 pm
Hi I'm Umi and I just joined the guild. I'm a college student working for a Creative Writing major. I also enjoy acting and mythology classes.
I'm obviously a Skip-Beat fan but some of the other anime and manga series I enjoy are Fullmetal Alchemist, .Hack//, Vampire Game, Marmalade Boy, Hot Gimmick, Ultra Maniac, and Wild Ones.
Other things I'm a fan of are: Star Wars, Marvel Comics (specifically X-men), Star Trek, Stargate SG-1 & Stargate Atlantis, and Harry Potter. Not that that is ALL I'm into, but the major basics are covered. In general you could say I'm a Sci-fi/fantasy fan who loves anime and dalmatians and have me covered in a nut shell ^_^
One thing you should know about me is that I have scoliosis, which is a curvature of the spine and recently had back surgery to correct it. I don't mind answering questions about it, I usually mention how my back is doing every so often, so I just wanted to tell everyone why I do that.
I also enjoy reading and writing fanfiction and making icons and such.
and that's me. nice to meet you all.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:56 am
hi gaians!
im kiri, just turned 16 last july 17
. . . i heart skip beat a lot!! heart
but im still like around chapter 75 sweatdrop
i love reading mangas (obviously!)
and i like listening to Taylor Swift songs . . .
and Ashley Tisdale too whee  

midnight chi-kiri

detzixin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:28 pm
Hi evryone.I am zixin(it's my nickname I got for myself).I just turned 20 years old.My birthday is on 23 november.I am studying literature at uol.My hobbies are reading manga and playing computer games.I prefer manga to anime.The first manga I read is detective conan.The first anime I watched is pokemon.My favourtites are skip beat,fruit basket,spiral,harlem beat and more.I like mystery and comedy.My favourite colour is blue.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:31 pm
Yo. Skip Beat Fans. My name is Adam Chen. I am 18 years old. Birthday is June 15th. Other animes/manga that I like are Elfen Lied, Claymore, Yu Yu Hakusho, Skip Beat (of course), One Piece, FMA, Reborn, Higarashi, and Tokyo Crazy Paradise. I like hot Asian girls and American girls. I love to roleplay, eat, read, write, and tease annoying girls who annoy my female friends. Go Sci-Fi and Fantasy books. I'm also a Harry Potter fan.  

adammanne

Dangerous Lunatic

9,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Skip Beat Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers