Reply The L Guild Forum
TES-TI-FY~! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Iszumi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:45 pm
eek Oh my gosh! I love that movie, I have a bunch of the songs on my ipod and I have a rabid fangirl love of the Grave Robber. And I love how crazy and Ripper-esque Anthony sounds at times in it. (Ripper being a very old nickname Giles used to have on Buffy)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:23 am
Gothic Muffin of Doom
I don't know if I shoud give it a try. I hate Paris Hilton with a passion. And I don't know if I would be able to watch her, it would ruin the whole thing for me.

don't worry i think we all " hate Paris Hilton with a passion"
lol whee  

Somber Daze

Wheezing Ladykiller

9,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Tobidama

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:41 pm
I will be checking out the movie on Netflix, I've actually been meaning to do so, for a while now. I am still reading through the posts and will really start posting alot soon. Probably after this weekend, I'll be done.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:51 am
SarcasticIrony
I LOVE THIS MOVIE! MY FAVORITE MOVIE IN THE WORLD!!!!

And for those that are like "Ew... Paris Hilton..." let me tell you something. Watch it for one reason and one reason only: Her face falls off. Literally. It comes off while she's singing in front of a crowd.

My friend was like "watch it!" and I was just like you guys. But she forced me to watch it and I'm in love. And you barely see Paris anyway! You mostly see Anthony and Alexis!

The only reason I'd watch it is to see Paris Hilton's face fall off... twisted
That would be epic.... Like when she died in House of Wax by gettin a pole through her skull.... Love that movie! mrgreen Repo sounds interesting... besides her face falling off... eek  

Rae Starshine

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers