Welcome to Gaia! ::

Boxes Emporium

Back to Guilds

The general, boxy, hangout. 

Tags: random, gold, contests, discussion, community 

Reply // *Stabs bags*
How do you choose an outfit for your avi?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jahzara Ashford
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:05 pm
I usually just buy a bunch of stuff I like from shops and use it however I can. I find it too hard to remember all the items I liked and then piece together a whole new outfit from it.

I generally take one item I really like and build around it.

"All national institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions, set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit." -- Thomas Paine

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:18 pm
I save up my money for a little while, go to tektek and blow it all XD
___
Usually I just sort of build them around a theme, its very impulsive.  

WhatsThatBehindYou

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Da Fuji Apple

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:22 pm
I generally just do it depending on my art style atm or what my most recent OC character is wearing. Currently however my avi is kinda following my most recent obsession: Steampunk. It needs some more stuff, but I'm broke so it's stuck xp  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:27 pm
@Nox: Do you draw OC art? surprised

"All national institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions, set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit." -- Thomas Paine

Jahzara Ashford
Vice Captain

Da Fuji Apple

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:53 pm
yup yup. Only OC. I never do avi art.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:08 pm
Noxluna
yup yup. Only OC. I never do avi art.

Ohh! I'd be interested to see some of your work! You should post something in the art subforum! surprised

Jahzara Ashford
Vice Captain

The Victorious Ashtree
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:26 am
@Jahzy Bagels: I do about the same thing you do, though I do TekTek . . . often . . . >>

OC art? Awesomeness! :3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:27 am
I did...I made a shop in the sub forum heart  

Da Fuji Apple

Witty Lunatic

Jahzara Ashford
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:13 pm
Noxluna
I saw this! surprised You're a very talented artist!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:29 pm
Jahzara Ashford
Noxluna

*nods in agreement*

The Victorious Ashtree
Crew

Da Fuji Apple

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:38 pm
The Victorious Ashtree
Jahzara Ashford
Noxluna

*nods in agreement*

Thank you smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:29 pm
mine usualy alternates between a Yuna cosplay, a demonic chick, and a photogrpher. I dont have much gold, so i cant really buy new stuff. tho when i change my avi between anything and the
yuna cosplay, i have to buy the hair, which is annoying. sweatdrop  

Kokihi

Jahzara Ashford
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:21 pm
Kokihi
mine usualy alternates between a Yuna cosplay, a demonic chick, and a photogrpher. I dont have much gold, so i cant really buy new stuff. tho when i change my avi between anything and the
yuna cosplay, i have to buy the hair, which is annoying. sweatdrop

I know what you mean! My hair doesn't always match right with my avi, but I don't want to pay the price between changing my hair all the time, so I just leave it. This one was expensive! 6k. And when I bought it a couple years ago, 6k was a way bigger deal. confused

// *Stabs bags*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games