Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Help!! Lost item T_T - Answered

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Odiosity-

Newbie Noob

5,300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:18 am
I created a listing for a Grizzly Hoodie on Jul-19-2009 01:11:53 AM (server time) I checked back a day later (1 hour after expiration time) and see if it had been sold or not and saw the item had disappeared from my inventory and isn't shown on the shop or the marketplace listing for the Grizzly Hoodie crying , even tho at the front page of the marketplace it says there is one vend listing in my shop sweatdrop . I have never had a listing get expired, so i don't know what happens to the expired item. I hope you guys could help me with this mrgreen Thanks for reading biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:25 am
Expired items go back into your inventory. No matter what happens to the listing, sold or expired, you would have got a message in your inbox telling you. If the item sold, it will say who purchased it and for how much, if it expired, it will say the item expired. So check your inventory if it expired.  

MaetharanelTeleunya

Wealthy Partier

9,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

-Odiosity-

Newbie Noob

5,300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:48 am
I already did, but it isnt there crying
What should i do?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:59 am
Well I don't think there is a glitch with that because not once has that happen to me.
Sooo, either someone bought it, or the date expired, and if it did - it would be back in your inventory. It always goes back there.

winter rat

-Odiosity-

Newbie Noob

5,300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:14 am
I don't know what happened, but I didn't get any PM notifications, it didn't appear back in my inventory, nothing crying It's like the item just disappeared. Is there anybody i could report to?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:10 pm
...birds creep over tin roofs, like criminals with tap shoes...

.::If you go to your store, under your avi theres a button, store log::.
there you can see all items that you have sold and bought on the marketplace, you might find an explanation here about what happened to your Hoodie.

if that gives you nothing. then check out this forum, there ought to be mods there that can help you.

These are the moderators responsible for the bug report forum.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

...stain the glass with windows, extortionate and cold stare...

Tebasile

Moonlight Harvester

-Odiosity-

Newbie Noob

5,300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:28 pm
Thanks for your help mrgreen
I checked the Bug report forum and it looks like it really was just lag, i finally got my item back mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:14 am
...birds creep over tin roofs, like criminals with tap shoes...

.::Glad you got your item back :3::.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

...stain the glass with windows, extortionate and cold stare...

Tebasile

Moonlight Harvester

☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces