Old Aqueduct/The Hive
  Otami Ruins/Cliffs
  Shallow Sea
  Sealab Compound
View Results

The Victorious Ashtree
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:05 pm
zOMG is really the first MMO I've ever played, not counting the few months I was on Runescape way back when. 3nodding

:3 I myself am only a 6.7. I'm at Gold Beach and haven't yet defeated Duneslam or any other boss there might be. *shrugs* I want to be at least a 7 before I do. I'm usually a solo runner, so I need to get my CL high.

More often than not, I'll be hanging around near Deadman's Pass, in Barton Town, Village Greens, or Bass'ken Lake. I like helping other people, unless my computer starts to lag (which it does, often). >>

Current Goal: To get back Lucy and those other Mother Fluffs for pwning me so much when I was in Bass'ken Lake. *mutters to self*

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:35 pm
I played it once and then get so absorbed in guilds, I forget there is a zOMG. D=
Nice poll btw! surprised

"All national institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions, set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit." -- Thomas Paine

Jahzara Ashford
Vice Captain

storybook adventure

Hygienic Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:38 pm
I'm a 4.6, I think.
my computer crashed at the beginning of the year and it hasn't been the same since.
neutral  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:51 am
@Jahzara: That sounds like me! Then, one day I just decided, "Meh. Let's give it another try." . . . And, now I'm hooked. D: And, thank you! I've never made polls until I started this guild . . . :3

@Storybook: Waugh. I'm sorry to hear that! My computer is just old and full of fail. For the She-Wolf, I actually had to go to a friend's house to defeat her . . . ><

The Victorious Ashtree
Crew

Jahzara Ashford
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:35 pm
Is your computers slowing cause it needs better software to play the game and you just can't get it cause of your computers age, or is it just literally from age.
I would try transferring all your stuff to an external and then doing a full reinstall. Or just defragmenting it. Full install basically defragments it, that's why it's recommended.
Or.... do you have Vista on it...? That OS seriously slows your computer down because of this "feature" where your CPU is constantly preparing for you to make it do something. On other OS, the CPU isn't doing too much when you aren't doing to much, but Vista forces it to constantly be "predicting" what you're doing, which takes up alot of memory, thus, making your computer slower.
I think there's a way to disable it, but I don't know how. I should google it since I use Vista.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:08 pm
Yup, I have Vista. And, I've had the computer for a few years, so the OS has probably devoured my memory. The only things on the hard drive that is really my fault are my music (14.4 gigabytes . . . ) and the Sims 3. I can't even play the Sims 3, though! crying I'm saving up for an external so I can dump my music and other crap in it. :3 I think I have about 9 gigs free on my hard drive, which explains the lag of DOOM. I've deleted almost everything, defragmented, and compress files, but that damned music takes up a lot of space.

I'll definitely google (noun-verb! :3) that "feature", too, because this is vexing me . . .

The Victorious Ashtree
Crew

KayHouse

850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:45 am
OMG V! I'm at 3.5! I'm going to attack teh Dolleh at 4.0... D:...oh and.... I kind of wandered through the boardwalk at 3.1-3.2 sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:43 pm
And you died, didn't you? >>

The Victorious Ashtree
Crew

KayHouse

850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:37 pm
Only when teh Anchor Buggy's came out! Oh... And went I was talking to the guy who wanted to "Play with zee puppies" THE WOLFIES CAME OUT AND ATE ME! *Crys*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:30 am
*facepalm* Of course, Ali. What am I going to do with you?

The Victorious Ashtree
Crew

KayHouse

850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:56 am
You can hang out some time! I'M LONLEY!  
// *Stabs bags*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff