Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Scam Maybe - Answered

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AmyJoker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:37 pm
I just received this mail and I want to know if it's fake. I know I would be better off not clicking anything at all, but the curiousity kills me ;X Knowing it's harmful would satisfy my curiousity though.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:46 am
...birds creep over tin roofs, like criminals with tap shoes...

.::It sounds a teeeensy bit dodgy to me::.
better safe than sorry ^__^''
im reading up on it on google right now.

Edit: ok, seems to be a buy and get points system connected to amazon, also you can complete surveys and play games, refere new ppl, to get points or cash, that you can buy stuff for, on amazon. Im not sure how its connected to gaiaonline.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

...stain the glass with windows, extortionate and cold stare...

Tebasile

Moonlight Harvester

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Report the individual for off-site advertising; even if the link is safe (which I highly doubt), the PM can still be reported. Do so. As you said, it's better to be safe than sorry.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:15 pm
Thank you for your answers. heart  

AmyJoker

Da_Nuke

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:17 am
It sounds rather legit if you ask me. But this time that depends on the other one.

Remember: if you suddenly log out, it's a fake login page, you must NOT write your password. (Or you can do what I do: login "Da_Nuke", password "You're a ******** scammer piece of s**t, go ******** yourself with a pile driver" biggrin ).  
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games