Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight Saga Addicts Headquarter

Back to Guilds

This is guild is for all Twilight fans to hang out, chat and to have fun in general. 

Tags: Twilight, Books, Movies 

Reply Twilight addicts headquarter
Would anyone be interested in a Twilight RP? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you be interested?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Rave Dollie

7,400 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:38 pm
Sign me up for this and can I be either One of the main girls? Alice, Rosalie, Bella, Esmee or Renesmee? I can be my own character too if I can't be one of the main characters.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:14 am
((Hey guys, I have made the Rp and it is called Forever Dawn if case no one has noticed! I hope that you guys like what I have done and I thank you for showing interest in the idea. If you guys think I need to change anything feel free to email me or post in here your concerns and I will see what I can do. Goodnight!! =)  

lady_releena

LaLaLaBomba

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:19 pm
I'm Totally Interested! i would want to be like leah or one of the cullens =]  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:30 pm
i call alice!!!!!  

xOxGlambertGlitterBabyxOx

Rave Dollie

7,400 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:08 pm
click on the banner

User Image

and enjoy the fun!!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:05 pm
I am glad that you guys are interested just go and look and the thread Forever Dawn and you guys can clame your characters. Just be warned, you have to make them. I am not going to make a big list of characters and then have someone complain that someone is not on it! I look forward to reading your responses JUST LOOK AT FOREVER DAWN!!!  

lady_releena

cherrydarlin999

5,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:30 pm
*cherry*

OMG i would so love to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if i could, I would be Rosalie (my absolute favorite), Jane (i mean Dakota Fanning plays here, she can get anymore awesome) or Esme just because she has a cool name.

(BUT I WOULD RELALY LIKE ROSALIE 3nodding )

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:51 am
lady_releena
Hello everyone!! I was thinking of making a Twilight RP that takes place 10 years after the ending of Breaking Dawn. So basically it will be our sequel to Breaking Dawn with us calling the shots. All the same characters will be available unless you feel like you would want to make your own vampire. If any of this interest anyone then please post here or email me. That way I know that you are interested and I wont have to go through all that work for nothing!!! smile

is that copy writing  

taytaybaybeexox

lady_releena

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:39 pm
taytaybaybeexox
lady_releena
Hello everyone!! I was thinking of making a Twilight RP that takes place 10 years after the ending of Breaking Dawn. So basically it will be our sequel to Breaking Dawn with us calling the shots. All the same characters will be available unless you feel like you would want to make your own vampire. If any of this interest anyone then please post here or email me. That way I know that you are interested and I wont have to go through all that work for nothing!!! smile

is that copy writing

I don't think so because we are just using the same characters but the plot is different. And this is an RP so I am not publishing anything for a book it is just a creative story that we are making online. Nothing is gong to come out of it and like it says above, it is our sequel so we could completely change the story to whatever we want to happen.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:58 pm
waaaaaa i wanna be bellas twin hahahaha beat that  

TheElementsofaBlackRose

xOxGlambertGlitterBabyxOx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:42 pm
can i be alice?

Twilight addicts headquarter

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers