Welcome to Gaia! ::

sonic the hedgehog fan club

Back to Guilds

were all sonic fans can come to gether 

Reply sonic the hedgehog fan club
Not a favor but if you want to think it is go ahead.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I'm stupid for asking this?
  Yes
  No
  Don't care
View Results

Maniacal Toaster
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:48 pm
Does anyone in this guild want to draw my book, I saw the fan art you all make and its pretty damn good, I'd draw it myself but I'm still practicing, I got hedgehogs and foxes but the rest not so much, that and I don't have a scanner to put the art in my computer.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:04 pm
okay what do i draw? blaugh  

Lonelyghostseance

Lupine Lunatic

8,150 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hygienic 200

Maniacal Toaster
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:07 pm
Zorry639
okay what do i draw? blaugh
If you don't know about my book here's a link, that's what needs drawing.

http://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1549939  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:26 pm
One more thing, many kinds of art are fine, you can use drawing by hand, using sprites if you know how to make them and are generous enough to make them, using the computer though its pretty hard, and whatever else you think is a good form of art that is on paper or the internet, but not stick figures.  

Maniacal Toaster
Vice Captain

Lonelyghostseance

Lupine Lunatic

8,150 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:42 pm
you mean a comic? Or pictures?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:10 pm
Zorry639
you mean a comic? Or pictures?
Hm, pictures are good, but I kinda need comics, if you make it you'll get full credit for the artwork.  

Maniacal Toaster
Vice Captain

Maniacal Toaster
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:56 pm
One more thing, if you want you can use the forum "Mobian Conquest jokes" for a comic if you don't want to draw the book.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:50 pm
Maniacal Toaster
One more thing, if you want you can use the forum "Mobian Conquest jokes" for a comic if you don't want to draw the book.

Hhmm...I need to take a look at it. I'll try to start soon, though it may take a while.  

Lonelyghostseance

Lupine Lunatic

8,150 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hygienic 200

Maniacal Toaster
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:17 pm
Zorry639
Maniacal Toaster

Hhmm...I need to take a look at it. I'll try to start soon, though it may take a while.
Oh that's okay, it takes me a few hours to draw Megaman bosses and they always suck.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:12 pm
I still need someone to help me with this, also with the other books I'm making.  

Maniacal Toaster
Vice Captain

LoVeIsDeLiCiOuS

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:32 pm
:O megaman bosses!i can tottaly draw those if u want me to just send me a picture of them and i can draw them for u biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:56 pm
LoVeIsDeLiCiOuS
:O megaman bosses!i can tottaly draw those if u want me to just send me a picture of them and i can draw them for u biggrin
Nah, I stopped making Megaman bosses and decided to just use them for Ninbot, also I can't get them on the computer.  

Maniacal Toaster
Vice Captain

LoVeIsDeLiCiOuS

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:07 pm
Maniacal Toaster
LoVeIsDeLiCiOuS
Nah, I stopped making Megaman bosses and decided to just use them for Ninbot, also I can't get them on the computer.

then what do u want me to draw u send me a pic on the guild =/  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:25 pm
LoVeIsDeLiCiOuS
Maniacal Toaster
LoVeIsDeLiCiOuS

then what do u want me to draw u send me a pic on the guild =/
... No, I mean as in drawing something yourself, you know, like NOT taking a picture and doing that thing you do with changing it with Photoshop or whatever, I mean as in drawing by hand, it's very hard and I have tried to no avail, also what does avail mean?  

Maniacal Toaster
Vice Captain

sonic the hedgehog fan club

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces