Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Furry Critters Guild TFCG

Back to Guilds

This Guild is about Animals, You can Chat, Ask/Answer Questions, Role Play, Post Pics and lots more! 

Tags: Animals, Pets, Interests, Creatures, Chat 

Reply ~!~ The Furry Critters Guild TFCG ~!~
What tricks does your pet do?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stupid pet tricks counter :-)
  +1
View Results

Feevil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:05 pm
One of my cats, Scratchy, fetches. Does anyone else have a fetching cat or other animals that do tricks you wouldn't expect?

Scratchy is also very cunning and if I don't feed him after he meows at me a bunch of times, if it's morning and I'm still in bed he'll come up and push on the picture that hangs over my bed so I'll get up. If I'm already awake and in the living room he'll knock magnets and papers off my refrigerator until I feed him.

My other three cats don't really do anything to top Scratchy's antics.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:37 pm
Lol, well my cats do some funny things sometimes too xD My oldest kitty Sammy jumps up on the bed if im asleep, and he will start doing this weird scratching motion with his hands/paws, its funny, and then he stops and sits on me till i get up and feed him lol. biggrin

My middle cat Brandy screams/meows over and over again at me and he stares at me in the eyes when he does it, thats his way of saying "Marie, get your but up and feed me NOW" lol xD I luv him.

My youngest Samson .. well he just farts .. alot... lol, even when he's sleeping, it smells bad as expected hehe.

oh and my guinea pig Mandy stands on the opening of her hutch when she smells her food, yummy, carrots lol
razz

Scorpiomarie
Crew

Wickefisto

Shameless Pyromaniac

14,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:59 pm
Betty my black great danes best tricks: bang (lay on her side unmoving), bow (with her butt sticking WAY up in the air), jump, shake, sit up, twirl (spins around in a circle), she dances a little too! Kills moths.

Brutus my harlequin great dane's best tricks: shake switch shake with other paw, kiss, pick up things I've dropped and put them in my hand, and SING. Oh, and he farts loud for a dog!

Star the blue mantle great danes' best tricks: shake, twirl, crawl.

Puffy my powderpuff crested sings, twirls with a leap, almost does a backwards flip (though I don't encourage that, it scares me).

Crickett my mom's border collie can catch a frisbee like a pro.

ALL my dogs LOVE to pop soap bubbles, they just GO CRAZY, and it's fun to watch. Also, all of my dogs fetch; although, the danes like to tug o'war and wrestle more frequently.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:04 am
MY cat will play fetch with a Q-tip! It's the cutest thing! When she was a small kitten, I dropped one on the floor by accident. She dove for it. I thought it was the strangest thing. So I picked it up and tossed it like you would toss a dog a stick or a bone... Well, she chased right after it. She picked it up in her mouth and brought it back. She sat down, waiting for me to throw it again! And if you threw it vertically, straight up in the air - she would do backflips to get it! It was the coolest thing. My cat is very old right now... so her days of backflips are over... but every now and then I will toss a Q-tip by her and she will chase after it! so cute!

rofl  

Stardust girrl

4,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100

tetokasane36

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:23 pm
My cat farts.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:36 am
my dog Sparky: Sit, lay down, , kiss, fetch- although i didn't really teach, I'd throw a toy and he'd run after it and get it, I just had to encourage him to bring it back, and he sits and waits for hes food when its in front of him and doesn't eat it until i tell him too.

Dog Deedee: Sit, lay down, go to bed, sit and wait for food and not eat it until I say. She's not to into fetch, she had a bad jaw when we got her and now shes lost a lot of teeth from old age, so she can't pick up toys.  

DeeSpark

Feevil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:11 pm
LOL at the farting cats.

And about the Q-tips, my cat Mr. Gray likes to play with Q-tips, too! He doesn't fetch them or do backflips but if he finds one lying on the bathroom counter he will think it's his and take it.

That reminds me, Scratchy also likes to go into the bathroom cabinet and take new feminine products out of the drawer and carry them out into the living room in his mouth. I'm glad he's never done that when company is over, LOL!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:11 pm
my cats can climb ladders and open doors (but only if the knob doesnt make the door click into place--most of the doors in my house dont)  

neighsus

6,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Mystic_moon15

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:39 pm
my jack russell Precious: sit, stay, lay down, craw(she will army crawl), dance, pretty(beg/sit pretty), roll over, cute(she lifts one paw and cocks her head to one sid), and my favorite Road Kill (she lays flat on her side with her head down and looks like road kill), she will also open and close her kennel door on comand( i keep her food in there so our other dog doesnt eat it).
our border collie will give you a high five by sitting on his back legs and lifting his right front paw up as high as her can.other wise he just sits, stays, and lays down.
EDIT: she can also jump on my back when im on my hands and knees and stay there till i tell her to get off. she taught herself that an i just put a comand to it.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:44 am
I'm sporadically trying to teach my cat to sit but not put any real effort yet. He comes when called though.

My dog is the talented one of the two. She can do basics like sit, down, stand, stay, roll over, heel ect..
But she can also give paw and alternate if I ask.
Touch an object I point to. Bark on command, do a squashed frog (leave that up to your imaginations) and her best trick is being able to say I want one. Although haven't done that for a few years now so she might be rusty.

Almsot forgot stand-up (on back legs) , but she's too old and wobbly on her legs to do that now.  

Lapinporokoira

Scorpiomarie
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:25 pm
My Cat Samson has recently started jumping up and climbing my leg for food hehe, bit he's getting abit fat now, I need to put him on a diet. But its really funny when he does it! ;D  
~!~ The Furry Critters Guild TFCG ~!~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games