Reply Everything Death Note
What exactly is the BB muder cases???

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:18 am
I hear it all the time and I've read a little about it but it doesn't make sense...Can somebody explain?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:36 am
Okay, the BB Murder Cases is a spin-off novel.

Here's the main plot:

BB, Beyond Birthday, was supposed to be L's understudy. But he was cast aside by the Wammy House and Mello and Near took his spot. BB was angered very much by this, so he decided to try to be L in every way possible.
He dresses like him, east like him, sits like him, everything. BB became obsessed and he wanted to challenge L to a game. Whoever won, was truly the greatest detective. So BB killed people in strange ways and left a Wara Ningyo (( ~ Spelling please? o-o ~ )) for each number of his kills.
His first kill, he beat the arm of his victim to see if he could cause eough internal blood loss to kill but not break the skin.

I won't tell teh rest, but L called Naomi Misora and told her to investigate the cases. The LA BB Murder Cases.

Did that help? ^^;;  

x-XMistress_MurderX-x

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:34 am
thanks yea that clears a lot up.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:27 pm
No problem. ^^;;  

x-XMistress_MurderX-x

Niijiro

Invisible Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:47 pm
The whole name for the BB murder cases went down as the Los Angelos Beyond Birthday Murder Cases. There is a secret message in LABB if you can find it.  
Everything Death Note

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games