Submit

Do you find piercings attractive?
  Yes
  No
  To a degree
View Results

anir95

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:38 am
I want to die my hair jet black and get brown highlights but im scared something might go wrong. And my Parents said no. Anf uh yes tattoo's are totally in, with our generation.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:37 pm
I've dyed my hair red, orange, blue, green, and purple. Though I don't have any piercings or tattoos yet. ):  

Odd Boy Out

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:11 pm
Steph, I would wait for the hips, depending on where you want them, but having a baby could ruin that tattoo. Of course if you don't want kids and are taking action against having any then go ahead! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:35 pm
I pierced my ears a few times in the past, but I let one or two close. Now I just have your standard earlobe piercings.

Tattoos are rarely appealing. I don't think I'll ever get one.

I died my hair black once... Never again.  

Vickmoore

pickle relish

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:40 pm
I keep forgetting to put earrings in, so I'm kind of afraid the holes are going to close. sweatdrop

I'm also planning to get my hair cut again soon, and hopefully dyed if my mom will actually consent to it. I don't want too much of a drastic change, I just think my hair would look cool if it was a little bit more red. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:33 pm
Im getting my industrial piercing next week hopefully.  

DaisukeOrDark

Hey There Kids

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:17 pm
Got pierced ears when I was still a baby, the result: one piercing is higher then the other. It's funny, really.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:58 am
I recently got a hair cut.

(See profile for picture.)

A few months ago it was purple but i washed out quickly.

I wanna dye it purple again but my friends are like NUUUU!!

ChiMeister

Yeonie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:05 pm
List of all the piercings I've had over the past 5 years:

+ earlobes
+ tongue
+ lip (x2)
+ industrial
+ navel

I currently only have my earlobes and tongue still pierced.
The other ones I took out, because of parents freaking out. /eyeroll

As for hair, I've cut and dyed it so much, I'm finally trying to grow out to my natural hair colour (black)... I've gone brown, blue, green, red, blonde, silver, pink, and white. I'm trying to not kill my hair anymore than it is already dead. mad

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:26 am
God-Raped-Me
Steph, I would wait for the hips, depending on where you want them, but having a baby could ruin that tattoo. Of course if you don't want kids and are taking action against having any then go ahead! 3nodding

I see what you mean... I kind of want them to lace along my hip bones, but I have to lose weight first so the artist can find them. sweatdrop

Anyway, I'm 98% sure I'm not having any babies. I ******** dislike small, dependent children, and I'm not a very nice person to begin with, so... (but I digress.)  

The Dinosaur Next Door

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:09 pm
I have a tattoo on my right arm.
User Image

Eventually, I plan on getting two sleeves, and I want the right arm at least to completely be tribal. Also, here is a picture of what I'm getting done for my next tattoo.
User Image
I plan on getting that with some form of tribal design around it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:46 pm
Hey There Kids
Got pierced ears when I was still a baby, the result: one piercing is higher then the other. It's funny, really.

That can happen. My first piercings are a little off because your ears actually grow when you're small so they get all uneven. Better to wait until you're older and not growing as much!

I've got two piercings in each ear and thinking of eventually getting a cartilage. I think it would be fun. I actually just got my seconds like a month ago so they make me very happy. =)

I love my hair color, dark dark brown, so I don't think I ever want to change it. My hair color matches my eyes like perfectly.

I'm THINKING about a tattoo, but I'm really not sure. Kinda worried about the whole permanent part. I get tired of stuff fairly easy when it's a design like that.  

Kaz Likes Cookies

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Flatterer 200

Meerrawrem

Familiar Gawker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:25 pm
I'm getting a tattoo the same time my mother does. My tattoo has a lot of meaning to me. I've been planning it out since 8th grade and it has not changed.

I have 3 piercings.

Right now my hair has all but one natural color in it. That would be red, because red dye fades to pink.

My hair is rounded bottom and I have some side bangs that are at my jawline.

Personally, I love tattoos and piercings, but if they don't have any meaning to the person I think it's a waste.

I don't have any clue for your hair in college.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:21 pm
I have the "normal" piercings. One in each ear. I never wear earrings, though. Too lazy. xd I also have purple streaks in my hair. I heart them! I think you should dye your hair a rainbow color. I've always admired people with the guts to do that. xp  

GuillotineGirl

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces