I'm SO proud of meh little boy!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx Emma x Lee xX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:58 pm
My little hyper chocolate lab puppy (. . .one year old but still acts like a pup) got let off his lead for the first time. We brought him to a open river/water fall and let him off his lead for the first time! He did try to play a little game of "Cetch Me If You Can" but we coax him back. He is normally on a leash on walks, or in his electric fenced yard. (I strongly disaproove of the electric fence idea, it probably is the only thing that would keep him in though.) Actually when he was about 5-7 months old we let him run around with some other puppies by a river. He still had the leash attached dragging along with us following him closley though xP  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:08 pm
Aw, he sounds cute!

Sarahmooo

unchained-aura
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:38 pm
so......... cute..... must.... huggle puppy.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:20 pm
Lab puppies are cute, also energetic. I like them.  

Tomokie Masen

Angelic Fairy

11,575 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Building the Army 50

Vanilla eXee

6,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:53 pm

Aww! What a good boy!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:37 am
I've gotta get pictures and find out how to work photo bucket. xD He is an american lab. Our other lab is a british. They are different. American labs are rounder and slim (longer snout and slimmer head.) British have square heads and chest. They typically look larger with short leggs and snout. Some say they even have a calmer attitude. I can agree with that with my experiences.  

Xx Emma x Lee xX
Crew

Xx Emma x Lee xX
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:34 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:38 pm
This is his cute face. How unfair is it to punish him when he does this???
User Image
User Image  

Xx Emma x Lee xX
Crew

Xx Emma x Lee xX
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:44 pm
He is IN LOVE with meh cat. He gives her kisses evey hour or two <3
User Image
User Image
User Image
Yaeh. We know she's fat. She has been through a hard past and only has a hard future ahead of her with plenty of health crap to take care of. If you wanna make me be reminded of her up coming death, complain. We love how she is just like Harley <3  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:22 pm
Xx Emma x Lee xX
He is IN LOVE with meh cat. He gives her kisses evey hour or two <3
User Image
User Image
User Image
Yaeh. We know she's fat. She has been through a hard past and only has a hard future ahead of her with plenty of health crap to take care of. If you wanna make me be reminded of her up coming death, complain. We love how she is just like Harley <3

Aww, you're dog and cat are adorable!
You're cats really big, I love it lol

Sarahmooo

lovestoned637

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:17 pm
soo cute...my animals love being off leash when were campig hiking at the park etc..they learned at about 6 months to come back to us they really are like my babies... heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:22 pm
Chocolate's my favorite lab color. =D So cute.

This actually reminds me of a crazy thing that happened yesterday. My brother and I were in the kitchen, and we heard these voices outside shouting at each other. Things like, "Here!" and "Quick! Quick!" Then we saw a flash of a person darting past out kitchen door into the backyard. The shirt of whomever dashed past was a style that definitely meant it was a teenage girl, so I went out to see what was going on (not to mention that my brother was in the kitchen near all the scary-looking big knives just in case it was weirdos trying to cause trouble).

Turned out that it was a couple teens from our neighborhood who'd been chasing their runaway chocolate lab! They'd managed to catch the dog in our back yard because it has a small gate. xd I made sure they knew I wasn't ticked off at them or anything. I had a mini poodle growing up that used to run away trying to "explore" quite frequently and thought it was fun to keep us chasing her. I know the feeling.

Lady Lagomorph

Wheezing Bunny

25,075 Points
  • Very Thankful 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Are You Jelly? 500

I His Neko_Rawr I

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:48 pm
aww such cute pictures say hi to your cute lab for me and your cat too. They're so adorable  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:02 pm
ya mon !!!!!  

elizadolly

Post some more! Wewt <3 Animals

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas