Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Hello, I'm new

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lost Soul Hidden Within

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:02 pm
Hi! I've been a member since around May or so, but I haven't really been online. Now, that I'm online more... I realize I don't really know that much about Gaia. So, yea.....

Oh, the name is Nae'Nae. I'm 20 [you're never too old for anime! blaugh ] I enjoy drawing, and writing. I also enjoy playing videogames [a lot!] I practically go to the beach everyday [I live about 30 minutes away.] Yet, I can't get a tan... I only get freckles. xp I love to talk about anything with anyone. I'm very open-minded. I prefer to be optimistic.

Um... I am obsessed with Inuyasha [he's my hero!] Ruruni Kenshin, Samurai Jack, Sailor Moon, and Teen Titans are just a few of the anime I enjoy watching. At least, I think Samurai Jack is an anime?

I enjoy music.... I love to daydream and the music just helps me daydream alot.

Um, I don't know what else to say... I've probably written way too much already. lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:52 am
User Image
Welcome the the NSTG =]

Check out the resources sub-forum for your gaia needs, we have guides on how to do almost everything! Theres also nothing like the Q&A if your stuck on how to do something ^_^

~Ancantsia~
NSTG Crew
Reality is for people with no imaginationUser Image

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

KiiMyGoRAWR

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:13 pm
biggrin smile redface crying stare xd 3nodding blaugh gonk scream stressed sweatdrop heart xp whee wink sad surprised eek confused cool lol mad razz cry evil twisted rolleyes exclaim question idea arrow neutral mrgreen ninja 4laugh rofl pirate talk2hand burning_eyes cheese_whine dramallama wahmbulance emo  
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games