Welcome to Gaia! ::

~In His World~ A Sonic Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild for Sonic Fans and Sonic Roleplayers. 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Hedgehog, Role, Play 

Reply ◊Sonic Discussion◊
who luvs shadow?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ii-paralyzed_memories-ii

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:04 pm
shadows my all time fav character of the sonic team then comes sally!!!shes my all time fav of the sonic team too!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:13 pm
Sonic rules  

Liviro

Dapper Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100

ShadowTrevi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:20 pm
I just love shadow the hedgehog he is my favorite character within all sega. I just want to cuddle him and just get him. ^^

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:24 pm
Off Topic: I believe this is the wrong location to post this topic. This section is for Role-playing.

On topic: I liked Shadow in Sonic Adventure 2 when he had a plot and purpose. I got sick of him when they brought him back in Sonic Heroes. They had no reason to bring him back (and also did not explain his death after the arc.) . He was pure, blunt fan-service from there on. =/  

Scars-of-an-Undead
Crew

Friendly Camper

xxxChaos Sodaxxx
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:38 pm
Moved and same and agrees with Scars except I liked him in Sonic Heroes since he had the same Personality in SA2 I really started to dislike him in Shadow the Hedgehog  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:48 am
True say Chaos Soda. He still had a bit of personality in Sonic Heroes - But I reeeeally disliked the idea that they gave him a gun soon afterwards .__. When an old friend told me about that, I thought he was lying (it was from someone who rarely tells the truth. So I thought the plot for ShadowTH was bull). >_>

The concept was just too absurd!  

Scars-of-an-Undead
Crew

Friendly Camper

Tspuun

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:04 am
Stupid...Angstbucket...Hedgehog...Fangirls...Argh... *repeatedly stabs Shadow plushie*

He was cool in SA2. Then they brought him back from the dead. Why? Because of the damn fangirls/boys. Rage. He was okay in Heroes, but only because at that point, we thought he was a robot clone, not the real thing back from the dead. Robot clone I can deal with. It could even lead to some interesting conflicts, like the end of Rockman Zero 3. {Rockman Zero 3 spoilers} It could even earn his some badass points if his reaction to finding out he's a robot clone of himself was the same as Zero's. Zero's reaction was that he didn't care that he was a clone followed by him beating the crap out of his original body, which was being used by the villian. {End spoilers} But they ruined that and said he's the real thing. Bah. He gets far too much attention for such a flat, uninteresting character, too. [/rant]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:38 am
@ Tomare

Did your rant make you feel better? biggrin  

Scars-of-an-Undead
Crew

Friendly Camper

Tspuun

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:45 am
Just a bit. XD I just believe that dead characters should stay dead. it's especially grating when they're brought brought back just because they're popular.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:53 am
Tomare
Just a bit. XD I just believe that dead characters should stay dead. it's especially grating when they're brought brought back just because they're popular.

I second this my good woman! v surprised ^ I find blunt fan-service like this to be rather irritating. rolleyes  

Scars-of-an-Undead
Crew

Friendly Camper

Dmk87_3

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:44 pm
i like shadow now hes a bigger bad a**  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:14 am
Shadow?
Love him?
No.
I just like him a little. :/

Only because his game got me into the Sonic series. [because I'm such a loser]

Anyway, Shadow was okay in SA2B. But I really don't like him in the games after that.  

Querize

XxTsuki KumorixX

1,950 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:32 am

What is love?
Baby don't hurt me
Don't hurt me, no more!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6g-Vh4vcD0

You knew it'd come, you just knew it, but you couldn't help it, it was inevitable.. the only question now, do you regret your decision?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:09 pm
ii-paralyzed_memories-ii
shadows my all time fav character of the sonic team then comes sally!!!shes my all time fav of the sonic team too!!!
I LUV SHADOW AS WELL...BUT I FREAKING HATE SALLY SHES A CRACK HEAD! rofl  

x_Cosmo Da Seedrian_x

4,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100

Zora the fox

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:00 pm
xxxChaos Sodaxxx
Moved and same and agrees with Scars except I liked him in Sonic Heroes since he had the same Personality in SA2 I really started to dislike him in Shadow the Hedgehog

I tried to play Shadow the Hedgehog... but he was too fast and i had a hard time controling him... sweatdrop  
◊Sonic Discussion◊

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games