Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
Eliza the Eclectic Hostess Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KimCare
Crew

Swashbuckling Bookworm

29,325 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:29 pm
::taking one herself before offering the plate to Ryuzaki::trying not to feel too smug she was doing pretty well for one who not too long ago didn't know too many people::

::clearing her throught realizing she had a dopey look on her face:: do you have any plans for next week? ::asks him::  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:10 pm
"I will catch you Kira,"

"Yes, I do, but nothing that can't be put off." L answered. "Did you have anything in mind?"

"Because I! am righteous!"

L Ryuusake

KimCare
Crew

Swashbuckling Bookworm

29,325 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:57 pm
::Eliza blushes, realizing how that came out::well if you don't have any plans...we could have a little celebration in the music room...

::to Chi::you and anyone else you know are invited too - we could do a potluck!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:23 pm
Chi's eyes sparkle once Eliza-chan said potluck. "A potluck!?!? I never had those before! Is that where we bring all sorts of food?" Chi asks still dazed.  

Firizu

Aged Noob

KimCare
Crew

Swashbuckling Bookworm

29,325 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:58 am
::Eliza is excited to know Chi not only knows what a potluck is but might even be interested in one::exactly!

I'll bring a little bit of everything so we'll have enough - and don't worry none of it is growing green from last month's party

::sips her drink::asking both::but what would y'all like to bring? side dish main meal or dessert?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:55 pm
"I will catch you Kira,"

L nodded and half-smiled. "A potluck sounds very nice. Perhaps I will bring dessert, strawberry cake and lots of strawberry things. They are my absolute favorite!" He said, chuckling.

"Because I! am righteous!"

L Ryuusake

Firizu

Aged Noob

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:36 am
Chi giggles at Ryuzaki-kun. "Oh, I'll bring nachos!! I guess I should also bring tacos too..."Chira thinks of all the food she's going to bring, she indeed loves all different kinds of food.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:30 pm
::Eliza is excited for the ideas already given checks her apointment book: surprised kay then...tommorow (Monday) I'll set the table with some of my own food favorites and bring some plates

::smiles::but I'm psyched - this is going to be fun!  

KimCare
Crew

Swashbuckling Bookworm

29,325 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Bookworm 100
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash