You know you're getting older when... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CR Kyrie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:32 am
Chexley
I remember, when I was younger, I stayed over at a neighbor's house because my parents weren't going to be home for several hours. I sat in this rocking chair and played Sonic on his hand-held Sega.

GAME GEAR!

I miss that system, lol.

Also, you know you're getting older when you hear, "Kurt Cobain? No, never heard of him. I don't really follow sports."

=( what's wrong with the world?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:20 am
aretoo
I'm now feeling nostalgic for my Lite-Brite... mrgreen

i loved lite-brite!!! those mini-lite-brites are so stupid. it's not as fun as the origional.

you know you're getting old when, after moving out of the state 3 times, you reolize you've been living within 20 miles ofyou're first home (in the state) for 10 years. crying  

Blade_With_A_Name_On_It

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:33 am
You know you're getting old when you refer to the young eighteen to early twenty somethings as "those clueless kids" while at work.

Those clueless kids are always missing their physical appointments and then calling all freaked out a week before going back to school.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:04 pm
Over the weekend one of my buddies mentioned that his little brother just got his driver's license. I wouldn't say that it made me feel "old", but it did weird me out a little. The last time I saw him, he was just a little guy, seven, maybe eight years old...

...he was barely taller than my waist...  

124-C

GuillotineGirl

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:37 pm
When I can't remember what I ate for breakfast. Or if I even ATE breakfast... Oh, crap... xd  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff