Welcome to Gaia! ::

The All-System Gamers Guild

Back to Guilds

Getting tired of not being able to make game specific posts in the VGD? 

Tags: Xbox, Xbox360, Games, Gaming, Videogames 

Reply All system talk/System battles
Main Forum Rules and What We're About.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Master Chief is my biatch
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:19 pm
Rules:

Like any great government, like any great businiess, like any great planet, or like any great guild...we need some rules to keep this bad boy in order.

1. No bashing other systems, please. Come on guys, we're all adults here. You can voice your opinion about things, but keep it to factual information. EX: "The reason I like the 360 so much is because of the graphics, the Wii kind of disappointed me."

asedc-but i love to bash on the wii D: and also the graphics have gotten improved razz

2. No bashing games. Everyone has an opinion, if you don't like the game just stay out of the thread. It's honestly that simple.

3. Keep SYSTEM SPECIFIC discussion about the Xbox 360, Wii, Playstation 3, Old-school games, and all handhelds in the specified sub-forums. Just because you're in the sub-forum doesn't make you ANY less important. Plenty of people will be in them, especially the Wii. (considering it used to be a Wii guild)

4. Don't insult people. Like I said before, we're adults here.

5. Try to keep cussing to a minimum. Once again, adults.

6. In the Main Forum, DO NOT post about how other systems may or may not be better UNLESS it's a system battles discussion, which clearly needs to be labeled with a "System Battle/vs/which is better" label. Pick one, use it.

7. If any of these rules are violated you post will be deleted and you will be sent a PM warning you. If it happens twice, it will result in ban. (After all, what good are rules if they aren't reinforced?)

8. Last but not least, have fun.

How We Work:

Here in the All-System Gamers Guild we're friendly. We like to help anyone, if you ask a question I'm sure it'll be answered. We welcome all who join with open arms, and if you have a special question feel free to PM me personally. So I'd like to welcome current members to the new revamped guild, and new members to the guild. Have a good time, and start posting up a storm!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:21 pm
Liking the New Thread?

I'd like to hear what you think, so any comments on rules, the thread, or how it's running should be posted here. Thanks everyone!  

Master Chief is my biatch
Captain

asedc

Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

20,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:41 am
i still am going to say to like make the one thread i said to make please  
All system talk/System battles

Manage Your Items