Welcome to Gaia! ::

Green; The Eco Guild [LARGEST ON GAIA!]

Back to Guilds

If you love the earth, and want to be part of a group with the same ideals, this is the guild for you! 

Tags: Ecosystem, green, earth, water, clean 

Reply 1:: Guild main forum
Post here if your New???? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Izenna

O.G. Pieslinger

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:51 pm
Do not go gentle into that good night.

Hi everyone! I'm new to the guild. I'm Izenna, but call me what you like. I like music, books, cooking, and other assorted things. I'm a vegetarian ninja

Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:38 am
Hello! :3 You can call me Waffu if you want. Joined yesterday <3  

Waffulu

The Silver Paradox

Familiar Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:28 am
Hi am new here...... that is all  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:40 pm
I am not new but my sccount is, i switched my old one is gone  

franKii924

necrophagette

Wheezing Dabbler

14,600 Points
  • Bunstroyer 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Screeching Savior 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:48 pm
Yo, my name is El (Short for Elizabeth) I'm into lots of random stuff... *shrugs* So yeah. Hi.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:23 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello everyone! I'm Raven, and my age will stay confidential since I don't feel comfortable enough to share it quite yet (I'm not some obnoxious middle schooler, mind you). I will say that I live in Illinois, and that I looooove cats! & I'm a vegetarian currently transitioning into a vegan diet.

ravenkitty776

Blakemore

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:07 am
'Ello!
My name's Marilyn, I'm fifteen, live in Pennsylvania and still suck at introductions. (:  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:13 am
Blakemore
'Ello!
My name's Marilyn, I'm fifteen, live in Pennsylvania and still suck at introductions. (:

Glad to see your active. smile When I saw that you didn't fill out the app, I almost didn't let you in.  

Complete_Spazz
Captain

5,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100

Blakemore

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:08 am
Complete_Spazz
Blakemore
'Ello!

Glad to see your active. smile When I saw that you didn't fill out the app, I almost didn't let you in.

I filled in the application...?
I answered all the questions.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:54 pm
heart Hello all who are a part of this guild! My name is Tirza and I am very into the environment. My favorite color is green and my eyes are also green. I wish for you all to view my profile and comment on what you think about it. I am looking for constructive criticism, thank you! heart  

sakura-schan

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:01 pm
Ello, I joined a few weeks ago. You can call me Silas. The name means 'man of the forest'. My last name, 'Tiefenbach' I was told means 'the river'. I've always thought names mean something, and my names are a very fitting description of me. I believe our plant life and water are our most important resources, and we must protect them, because without either of them there is no life. Even though I'm not a very large advocate of the eco-revolution now, I'd like to learn how I can do my part at home and would like to contribute in any way I can when I am older. I'm a proud supporter of all of the innovative ideas to improve our energy consumption, energy resources, and improvements to everyday things like paper and wood products, appliances, homes, and cars.

This is why I joined this guild as a start.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:42 am
I am 21 and currently attending a branch campus of Penn State. My major is a B.S. of Science with an Environmental Studies Option. Environmentalism is something I am very passionate about. I am interested in things such as environmental geology, oceanography, groundwater, and water quality analysis.

I love water quality analysis so much that I will be spending my entire summer working on a research project analyzing the water quality of a stream that runs through my campus. The goal of the project is to determine whether or not urbanization and large quantities of precipitation increase the amount of bacterial growth in the stream. I am also going to see if these two factors influence the pH of the stream.

Also, I will be working on an air quality analysis project this summer. For this project I will be going to industrial areas in my city, setting up equipment, and testing to see if there is mercury in the air.

I also love hiking, photography, horseback riding, and creative writing.  

HorsesOfTheNight

Happy Raving Hippy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:42 pm
I'm the Happy Raving Hippy and a 22 year old female in Texas, or you can just call me Hippy. ^^ I'm still in transition from being conscious of the environment to being truly eco-friendly. I have been studying herbology for magickal and practical use instead of using pharmaceuticals for minor illnesses and pains.

Also an avid builder, I love trying to come up with eco friendly designs for portable homes, like yurts and wigwams, for camping, as I do so very frequently, and would eventually love to create my own permanent green home.

I work as a dog walker and pet sitter, and while at home, I take care of sick and injured animals before finding good homes for them; my cat Mintia loves her transient friends.

A lover of music, I do enjoy electronica, but I'd trade in the plastic and electricity for wood and hide instruments, as I find myself more in tune with tribal and gypsy music, with a special fondness for bagpipes! ^^

Currently looking for better ways of saving our resources and lessening our use of them to help the earth recover from everything we've already done to it, from decreasing my water and electricity consumption (living in Texas in this insane heat doesn't help much ><) to making my own natural, green soaps, shampoos, deodorants, and clothes, to organically growing my own food and herbs.

Hope this was helpful, and I'll see y'all around! ^^ Peace.  
1:: Guild main forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff